• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haa haa haa

lol thats good :P

Christian rules :wub::D:D

:firedevil:

* Giggles *

Hahahaaaa thnx, Christian Coulson rocks.

Is anyone going to the new years eve party??

Men amd my mate might go if we can get up to

MK in time hahahaaaa YAY.

WOOOOO CHRISTIAN ROCKS !!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

no, its unfair. i wanted to go but i hav 2 go to my m8 Emma's

:wub:

haa haa haa

lol thats good :P

Christian rules :wub::D:D

* Giggles *

Hahahaaaa thnx, Christian Coulson rocks.

Is anyone going to the new years eve party??

Men amd my mate might go if we can get up to

MK in time hahahaaaa YAY.

WOOOOO CHRISTIAN ROCKS !!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

no, its unfair. i wanted to go but i hav 2 go to my m8 Emma's

:wub:

Ahh no it wont be the same without some of you guys there, oh man that sucks. Have you asked if your friend Emma can go?? lol.

i hope one person is going Heheheee ;)

i would like to go but its too far away! so i have to go to my mums friends party! >_>

IS ANYONE ACTUALLY GOING ????????

* takes deep breaths * Hahahaaaa

god at this rate i wont bother either :wub:

no one i know is going so i'll be left to be alone

* sniffles * i dont think i'll go now

awww. poor you. i would go but like i sayd about emma. and even if i wernt goin 2 emma's my mum would probably refuse to take me, not that id want her with me anyway

im sure u can hav fun on ur own. im an only child and i manage. but its not realy the same.

like me. i also get embarrassed around ppl i fancy. i think id hav 2 hav somebody drag me 2wards Christian Colouson, even tho i so wanna mwwt him. i'd probably start blushing!! and i hardly ever blush!!

Yea exactly to make it worse theres someone on this site i like and if he's going to the party i'm going to die * blushes * lol ide drag you up to eet Christian he's a really lovely guy hahahaa, im sure he'd like to meet you.

yeah it is quite difficult to start talking to people when they are all in groups!

and to make it worse im the type of person whos get nervous easily, the ore nervous i get the clumsier and bubbly/louder i get and i cant help it. Sometimes its embaressing but others love it coz they think im bubbly an upfront an im just very nervous is all.

Edited by FreakAccident

yeah i did that at C4 it was my first event, and they asked my name all i could say was S....S.... till eventually i managed to say Steph! :lol:

Hahahaaa me to and then james goes whats ur name and im like this " ....................." Ugh...... then i shook my head and i've gone " sorry, what did you say " and he laugh and goes whats your name and i go " haha omg im sorry lol its Lea " hahahaaha how bad is that ??

aww, i didn't know anything about a new year's party! a bit late to plan anything now. oh well.

the 2 collectormanias i've been to, (C3 and C5) i haven't been able to speak much to the few people i've met. just managed a hi and a bye and a thanks and that's about it! but i went to another collector's event about a week after C5, and i managed to ask a few questions, so next time I might even be able to hold a conversation if there's any nice guests! (though i can't start conversations. lol)

:)

aww, i didn't know anything about a new year's party! a bit late to plan anything now. oh well.

the 2 collectormanias i've been to, (C3 and C5) i haven't been able to speak much to the few people i've met. just managed a hi and a bye and a thanks and that's about it! but i went to another collector's event about a week after C5, and i managed to ask a few questions, so next time I might even be able to hold a conversation if there's any nice guests! (though i can't start conversations. lol)

Hey obsessed, if you go lol i can come and stand with you to

help strike up a good conversation lol, im just one big chatter box

i chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat lol etc etc etc !! Hahahahahahaa :lol::o:D

at C6 me and my m8z got Warwick Davies autograph and we stood chattin to him for like 10 minutis he was sooo nice :lol:

id love to meet him again