Cathyvicki

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for you sweetie!!!!

:D:blink:

Keep missing you chucky egg and getting all mixed up in other threads!!! :wub:

Anyway you going the 'thing' at the NEC?

You better had be!!!!! :D

We need to get drunk together for various reasons!!!! :huh:

You're going to the NEC cathy? I am too with some others, would be nice to see you.

BTW Why the f*** did I just reply to your post AND quote the whole thing when I am the first to respond?! It's obvious that I'm referring to the last post!!! I dunno but it pisses the f*** off outta me when I see others to do it.

Awwwwwwww a thread just for me, how sweet of you, yeah we do keep missing each other, oh well s*** happens LOL.

I will try and get online some time, I've just been so busy doing other s***. Oh well I got to go now again, gos I never have time to do stuff I want to do grrrrrrrr.

*waves goodbye to 'The Nipple'..* :wub:

*waves goodbye to 'The Nipple'..*  ;)

BTW, for all you blokes out there who were wanting to get a taste of that (BuFF!), that is DEFINITELY a bloke's nipple.

*is worried about BuFF now* :P

;)

I'm convinced!!

I tried to warn him, I really did!!!

:P

(when i said I was waving goodbye to 'The Nipple', I was referring to Vamps, not the picture! :( )

*waves goodbye to 'The Nipple'..*  :huh:

BTW, for all you blokes out there who were wanting to get a taste of that (BuFF!), that is DEFINITELY a bloke's nipple.

*is worried about BuFF now* :lol:

:D

ROFLMFAO I saw that post he did, I wasn't quite sure what to make of it in all honesty. Me thinks he is a bit of a dark horse.

Unfortunately I can't find the actual picture of Elijah the nipple was taken from, but i assure you it is Elijah Woods nipple. And what a mighty fine nipple it is too. I bet they had to rub an ice cube on it to get it that bloody erect. My god why did no one offer me that job.

Chris_mk, do you only post on this forum whilst your at work??? I'm only wondering because I never see you online in the evening.

Anyways got to go now, things to do on the internet. :D

I don't post as much in the evening.... I tend to be bored at work, so look for aumsing distractions.... :D !!

But... ta da!! I'm at home now! :D

Awwwwwwww a thread just for me, how sweet of you, yeah we do keep missing each other, oh well s*** happens LOL.

I will try and get online some time, I've just been so busy doing other s***.  Oh well I got to go now again, gos I never have time to do stuff I want to do grrrrrrrr.

*waves goodbye to 'The Nipple'..* :huh:

Go on lick it, you know you want to :D

ummm.. if it was anyones bar Elijah's..... I have FAR too much respect for Elijah to do that! :D

++please note, when I say 'anyones', I meant 'anyone female'... I'm not like BuFF! :lol: ++

VAMPS!!!!!!

U going to the NEC thing or what bird???

Nopes I'm not *cries*, I hate the NEC, I went there once and thought it was the pits and vowed never to go again LOL.

Other than that, I'm bloody skint what with Xmas, too sprogs to buy for and a man who insists on having expensive s***, and yeah it is s*** LOL.

Can't make the forum meet either, which is also a f***ing bummer, but oh well s*** happens and when it does it happens big time.

Also I wanna spend some quality time with my babies, I need to get Harry prepared for his next hospital appintment, so that all takes priority.

But if your going, have a few buds for me and if you see anyone decent ask them for a shag and ask them to spank you and see how many spanks you get.

OMG yeah thats what you can do, get as many people to spank you and you have to have piccies!!!!!

aww damn you!!!!

Will have a few drinks for you luvvie!!!

U could have met my new man as well cos hes coming now!!!

U will be missed!!

*waves goodbye to 'The Nipple'..*  :huh:

*is worried about BuFF now* :lol:

ROFLMFAO I saw that post he did, I wasn't quite sure what to make of it in all honesty. Me thinks he is a bit of a dark horse.

Unfortunately I can't find the actual picture of Elijah the nipple was taken from, but i assure you it is Elijah Woods nipple. And what a mighty fine nipple it is too. I bet they had to rub an ice cube on it to get it that bloody erect. My god why did no one offer me that job.

Chris_mk, do you only post on this forum whilst your at work??? I'm only wondering because I never see you online in the evening.

Anyways got to go now, things to do on the internet. :D

I don't post as much in the evening.... I tend to be bored at work, so look for aumsing distractions.... ;) !!

But... ta da!! I'm at home now! :D

And your online!!!! Did you lick my nipple????

I might of considered it if it actually WAS yours!!! :D

VAMPS!!!!!!

U going to the NEC thing or what bird???

Nopes I'm not *cries*, I hate the NEC, I went there once and thought it was the pits and vowed never to go again LOL.

Other than that, I'm bloody skint what with Xmas, too sprogs to buy for and a man who insists on having expensive s***, and yeah it is s*** LOL.

Can't make the forum meet either, which is also a f***ing bummer, but oh well s*** happens and when it does it happens big time.

Also I wanna spend some quality time with my babies, I need to get Harry prepared for his next hospital appintment, so that all takes priority.

But if your going, have a few buds for me and if you see anyone decent ask them for a shag and ask them to spank you and see how many spanks you get.

OMG yeah thats what you can do, get as many people to spank you and you have to have piccies!!!!!

aww damn you!!!!

Will have a few drinks for you luvvie!!!

U could have met my new man as well cos hes coming now!!!

U will be missed!!

Awwwww hunny, don't make me feel bad!!!!

It won't work!!!! LOL

*gives Vamps puppy dog eyes*

*waves goodbye to 'The Nipple'..*  :wub:

*is worried about BuFF now* :D

:wub:

Anyways got to go now, things to do on the internet. ;)

I don't post as much in the evening.... I tend to be bored at work, so look for aumsing distractions.... ;) !!

But... ta da!! I'm at home now! ;)

I might of considered it if it actually WAS yours!!! :P

Ooh dont we have to corrupt you babe???

Just for you sweetie!!!!

:wub:  :wub:

Keep missing you chucky egg and getting all mixed up in other threads!!! :D

Anyway you going the 'thing' at the NEC?

You better had be!!!!! :P

We need to get drunk together for various reasons!!!! :wub:

You're going to the NEC cathy? I am too with some others, would be nice to see you.

BTW Why the f*** did I just reply to your post AND quote the whole thing when I am the first to respond?! It's obvious that I'm referring to the last post!!! I dunno but it pisses the f*** off outta me when I see others to do it.

Yeah babe Ill be there!! Will be kewl to see you when Im sober ;)

*waves goodbye to 'The Nipple'..*  ;)

*is worried about BuFF now* :wub:

:P

Anyways got to go now, things to do on the internet. ;)

But... ta da!! I'm at home now! ;)

I might of considered it if it actually WAS yours!!! ;)

Ooh dont we have to corrupt you babe???

:D:wub:

umm.. you can try.... and when you're done, maybe I can corrupt you ;)

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well no its not, but its the closest you will get to it LOL

Go on lick it, lick it now!!!!!

Go on you know you want to.

OMG I have a terrible urge to be really erm errrrrrr nopes must fight it.

Ya know its just occured to me that there is a man asleep on MY bed, asleep.............. I so should go and erm wake him up.

But nah I can't be arsed, too much effort from a thursday night.

Anyways CHRIS BABE, will you post a picture of yourself, go on please, you know what i look like tis only fair, that or you can email it to me, my addy is louise.h.rowe@ntlworld.com

Do it, thats an order.

*remembers blokes are supposed to stick together*

go on... do it, DO IT!!!! :wub: *thinks the sighs of Elijah's nipple may be too much for Vamps, maybe she should of used Johnny Vegas' instead* :D

Do I know what you look like?!? I thought it WASN'T your nipple?!? :wub:

Ok... I'll consider e-mailing it to ya... but I don't wanna see it on any dodgy sites!! (including this one!) :wub:

I dont think that possible luvvie! Me and Vamps are uncorruptable angels! :D

Nah hunni i was corrupted a very long time ago, I just k eeping worst and worst. This is me sober, imagine the filth that comes out when I'm pissed, some people have experienced that hehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhe

I WANNA BE DIRTAY!!!!!!!!!!

GIMME BOOZE!!!!!!

I know just ask Buff, Salem and Too Tall what Im like when Im pissed!! AM a proper dirty bitch!!!!! :wub:

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well no its not, but its the closest you will get to it LOL

Go on lick it, lick it now!!!!!

Go on you know you want to.

OMG I have a terrible urge to be really erm errrrrrr nopes must fight it.

Ya know its just occured to me that there is a man asleep on MY bed, asleep..............  I so should go and erm wake him up.

But nah I can't be arsed, too much effort from a thursday night.

Anyways CHRIS BABE, will you post a picture of yourself, go on please, you know what i look like tis only fair, that or you can email it to me, my addy is louise.h.rowe@ntlworld.com

Do it, thats an order.

*remembers blokes are supposed to stick together*

go on... do it, DO IT!!!! :wub: *thinks the sighs of Elijah's nipple may be too much for Vamps, maybe she should of used Johnny Vegas' instead* :D

Do I know what you look like?!? I thought it WASN'T your nipple?!? :wub:

Ok... I'll consider e-mailing it to ya... but I don't wanna see it on any dodgy sites!! (including this one!) :wub:

e -mail me too! Dont wanna be left out!!!

cvdoyle@hotmail.com

Nah hunni i was corrupted a very long time ago, I just k eeping worst and worst. This is me sober, imagine the filth that comes out when I'm pissed, some people have experienced that hehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhe

GIMME BOOZE!!!!!!

I know just ask Buff, Salem and Too Tall what Im like when Im pissed!! AM a proper dirty bitch!!!!! :wub:

reeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllllyyyyyyy.......

*makes a mental note*

Grrrrrrrrrrrr ok sounds fair to me. And just for the record Johnny Vegas f***ing rocks, the guy is so funny and i just love the way he talks.

YAY FOR NIPPLES, I like a good nipple me, preferably not surrounded by hair, it just gets in the way.

One thing that does bug me though, is they way blokes spray their chest with deodorant, I mean ok they don'y wanna smell pongy, but FFS deodorant DOES NOT taste nice and it makes your nipples taste yukky!!!!

DON'T DO IT!!!!

Yeah!!!!

yeah, but Johnny Vegas' nipples!?! :D

So does your bloke get involuntarily waxed? *winces*

Personally I don't spray my chest, don't see the point!

Chris do you like dirty girls???????????

Cathy, we can be so dirty when we are pissed hunni, OMG we should get spanks for being so naughty!!!!!

*prepares checklist to see if he likes dirty girls*

Am I male - Check

Am I straight - check

Can't think of any more necessary criteria...

Yep... dirty girls rule!!! :wub:

GIMME BOOZE!!!!!!

reeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllllyyyyyyy.......

*makes a mental note*

Chris do you like dirty girls???????????

Cathy, we can be so dirty when we are pissed hunni, OMG we should get spanks for being so naughty!!!!!

Awww Vamps come to NEC and we will get deed drunk and annoy everyone!!!!