C7 PARTY!

I think some celebs are more relaxed than others. Sam Jones - Flash Gordon was being a regular guy outside at the mechanical bull but Marina Sirtis, Michael Dorm and Brent Spiner just went out for some food away from the party.

I think some celebs are more relaxed than others. Sam Jones - Flash Gordon was being a regular guy outside at the mechanical bull but Marina Sirtis, Michael Dorm and Brent Spiner just went out for some food away from the party.

Were you on drugs that night or something?

Nope, can't say I was. I just enjoyed the party. Just because they didn't get everything right, doesn't mean it wasn't good. What's your excuse for not liking it? It was a party.. connotations being.. to dance.. and have a good time. I certainly had that, regardless of not getting a party bag/not seeing guests etc

Edited by MuggleNetJamie

Were you on drugs that night or something?

Nope, can't say I was. I just enjoyed the party. Just because they didn't get everything right, doesn't mean it wasn't good. What's your excuse for not liking it? It was a party.. connotations being.. to dance.. and have a good time. I certainly had that, regardless of not getting a party bag/not seeing guests etc

I'm with you.. it wasn't as advertised, but then I wasn't expecting to be chatting to/up guests!

I just met some nice people, had a few(!!) beers and a good laugh.

I was!

I was there with another bunny, and then I think there was another bunny wandering around too, I can't really remember too much about that night. :P

You and your friend looked really good! I wanted to get your picture but was too shy to ask! <_<

• 4 weeks later...