SMG Is In The UK Over Halloween

Freakzilla

Yeah and I'm pretty sure the event David is appearing at is charging £300 a ticket or something like that. And SMG wanted a 7 figure sum to sign for the Inkworks trading cards. It's pathetic.

It is quite obvious that it's about the money and not the fans. But if it wasn't for us where would they (especially David) be now?

I think we should just give up on them. They are never likely to do an event for the fans where the fans win.

I do agree with that but David was nice when I met him.

That event wasnt as expensive as his upcoming one either, but there were so many rules with him eg - dont touch him in photo sessions, dont ask about his wife, dont ask about his ex-wife(fare enough), dont ask about the end half of Season5 of Angel the list goes on.

But he seemed like a nice bloke and if I had the money I prob would go to the event end of the month as I havent met James before and would quite like to meet David again.

But 7 million dollars to do an event is pathetic, think how much the tickets would be??! ^_^

They would never make there money back which is why no event will get her.

I would much rather set my sights and hopes on SM getting Alyson Hannigan, I love Willow and Ally is supposed to be great with fans.

Ally is amazing I met her and Alexis in London recently and they were great and chatty and bothed signed autographs.

Also if you get to meet James, do it. I met him 3 or 4 years ago and he signed personalised autographs and as for David asking not be touched, I have an amazing photo of me and James that he has signed and he is hugging me!!! :lol: Also Emma Caulfield was at this event and she was great and is hugging me for the photo too!

As a real fan I want to meet the real stars and the way i feel about the behaviour of David and especially SMG towards fans - i'm really not bothered about meeting them. I certainly would pay astronomical amounts to do so.

I would love to meet SMG but I don't think she would do a convention like this, it is more likely to get her over for a convention like the one that David and James are doing next week. I am not going to that as I am already going to the White Room one to see Christian Kane!!! :)

I have met both David and James and they are both lovely guys - esp James - it will be a real treat to see them together but £300 a ticket is quite steep.

Is anyone on here going to the convention??

Lisa

hey i really hope she does some thing esspessially a premire for her new movie and if so i hope its before the 31st October as I would really like to go but am on Holiday here till 31st October and would really like to meet her (Going back to South Africa)

What would be really cool is if she came to South Africa to promote her movie (hint - Hint)