Question regarding press interviews

showmasters,

I was wondering if Collectormania offered press oppurtunities for websites and other media entities? I work at MuggleNet.com as a staff member and am looking to bring back to the site detailed photos and video of the Harry Potter (and other) stars at Collectormania. I'm also planning to organise a meet up at Collectormania, perhaps a MuggleNet banner in an empty area where people can meet up and then go to get autographs. Are there any oppurtunities for interviews with the guests? Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

Jamie

MuggleNet.com

showmasters,

I was wondering if Collectormania offered press oppurtunities for websites and other media entities? I work at MuggleNet.com as a staff member and am looking to bring back to the site detailed photos and video of the Harry Potter (and other) stars at Collectormania. I'm also planning to organise a meet up at Collectormania, perhaps a MuggleNet banner in an empty area where people can meet up and then go to get autographs. Are there any oppurtunities for interviews with the guests? Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

Jamie

MuggleNet.com

can i suggest you email SMs?

I did e-mail them 2 or so weeks back, was wondering if perhaps my e-mail didn't get through, so I thought I would post on here just in case they check these more. :) Thank you for your help.

yeah, i sent an email ages ago too..I dont think they have checked them lately but i dont want to send any more cos i dont want to spam

• Showmasters Admin

Hi TishTosh and Mugglenetjamie,

I've looked back through the e-mails, and I can't see yours. We were away in The States for a couple of weeks, and so things got a little neglected there for a while! We are currently getting over a hundred e-mails a day, and so it is hard to keep on top of things, but if you both want to e-mail me through your questins again then I will come back to you.

Mugglenetjamie, if you can include a phone no. aswell that would be great, as it may be easier for us to arrange things via phone.

Thanks

Mark

Just in case you can't find the e-mail, it is info@showmastersonline.com