what time to arrive on Sunday????

Are the queues on the Sunday morning shorter than on Saturday? I was thinking hopefully this would be the case.

Ive been on a sunday and a saturday and i didnt see much difference but i guess it depends on the type of guests. Im imagining it to be very busy

If i go tomorrow, i'll only be able to arrive by 10am cos there are no trains before then. Judging by today, can anyone guess what ticket number i'd get for Carrie Fisher at that time?

Judging by today I think you'd be very lucky to get a ticket at all, or if you do I'd guess it'd be in at least the 700s. But, nothing ventured, nothing gained as they say....

It depends on what time the tickets start being given out. I arrived about 6ish this morning, the doors were opened at 8 but i very nearly missed my oppertunity to get Carrie Fisher because, even though I was at the front of the queue, i was stuck in Nic brendans queue waiting for the tickets to be given out until nearly 9, by which time Carrie's queue was huge. Luckily my Carrie ticket was gotten for me by someone else.

Can I just suggest not to get in any queues between 12 to 1 o'clock because i was in carrie's queue @ 12.30 and i was half way when she suddenly decided 2 go 2 lunch. Even though the crew let us pay for the photograph in advanced and we were allowed to go in front of the other ticket holder when she came back! I still had to do the queue again and it was a bit of a pain :D