World Without Sundays!

Rachiepachie2001

Hey Guys,

Check out World Without Sundays. They are a very good local LA band that I'm trying to help promote.

You can preview their music on their site. If you like it, buy their CD :cylon: .

Those who are into "The Hobbits" might already know who they are. They played at the TORn Oscar party with an invite from Elijah Wood.

Cheers!

$10. So that's about 5 quid. I am going to some of their concerts in October and I am hoping to buy a few CD's to get signed for mates. If you want to wait until October I could possibly pick up a CD for you and get it signed by the band. I know some of the band memebers so I'm sure I can get is signed for sure, it's just the money issue. Always about the money, bugger :P .

Cheers!

I thought you really meant a world with out sundays!!!!!!!! Darn you for making me think that...

I'll take a look at their link then, it's worth a try...

Hahaha, sorry I didn't mean for it to sound like actual World Without Sundays. That is just the name of the band. If you want real weird, check out the band members names. You have Shoxwake (lead singer), Guy (Bass), Grecco (Guitar) and the only normal name is Adam (Drums).

My favorite song is "Colorblind."

Cheers!

$10. So that's about 5 quid. I am going to some of their concerts in October and I am hoping to buy a few CD's to get signed for mates. If you want to wait until October I could possibly pick up a CD for you and get it signed by the band. I know some of the band memebers so I'm sure I can get is signed for sure, it's just the money issue. Always about the money, bugger :D .

Cheers!

omg that'd be great!! but, yea..money :P , don't actually have a credit card so it mmight be complicated ish..