For lotr-nut

Prongs

*Barges in*

Hey hey!

Wow Prongs is on the forum *collapses* :lol: And what are you begging for now? seeing Craig...... :blink: His last UK appearance? Hmm odd, I dont know anything about it :unsure:

Hope you're ok...and when I call- pick up the phone! Grrr :wub:

xxxx :blush:

What..... do you mean when you call.... you haven't called :rolleyes:

*Barges in*

Hey hey!

Wow Prongs is on the forum *collapses*  :o And what are you begging for now? seeing Craig...... :D His last UK appearance? Hmm odd, I dont know anything about it  :D

Hope you're ok...and when I call- pick up the phone! Grrr  ;)

xxxx  :wub:

What..... do you mean when you call.... you haven't called :o

You picked up today! whoo, so now you know I'm right....all explained! ;):P

Thankies for the chat xxx :D:wub:

*Barges in*

Hey hey!

Wow Prongs is on the forum *collapses*  :D And what are you begging for now? seeing Craig...... :firedevil: His last UK appearance? Hmm odd, I dont know anything about it  :firedevil:

Hope you're ok...and when I call- pick up the phone! Grrr  :D

xxxx  :huh:

What..... do you mean when you call.... you haven't called :firedevil:

You picked up today! whoo, so now you know I'm right....all explained! :D:D

Thankies for the chat xxx :lol::lol:

:unsure: you have changed your avatar...*looks over*....mm... cant wait to see you tommorrow night. xxx :lol::D

Becky i hope you read this asap.... need to sort final details bout c6!! where am i going to meet you and everyone?? and mum isnt taking me anymore.. am getting the coach down there although its a bit stupid as im going from boston to london then back to mk!!but... oh well..... read this soon!!!!

hey just got back from work, had good night last night out with girls apart from a few panicky moments *looks up to LMB*, :D what have you been up to lately, and have you bought the party ticket yet? I think we could probarly meet you at the coach station, mm not sure though have to check with Clare, check times for when you get to MK. :P

i have some details about the coach and stuff....

i am getting a national express (i think?) coach from boston(bus station) @ 11:45 am... ( are you all getting there for thursday or friday cos it would be better for me anyway, to get there late ish on thursday, ready for friday)

Then i will get to victoria coach station at bout 4:20.....

Then i dont know..... its up to you lot, especially clare, whether i meet you there or i work out what coach to get on to go to mk.....

i have some details about the coach and stuff....

i am getting a national express (i think?) coach from boston(bus station) @ 11:45 am... ( are you all getting there for thursday or friday cos it would be better for me anyway, to get there late ish on thursday, ready for friday)

Then i will get to victoria coach station at bout 4:20.....

Then i dont know..... its up to you lot, especially clare, whether i meet you there or i work out what coach to get on to go to mk.....

Will speak to Clare, that sounds about right.... we are leaving on Thursday, I dont care how far Manchester is and er ask Clare bout panicky thing :huh: