potter sters axed???????

sLyThErIn_SnAkE

If you think about it, Emma is actually the right age. Rupert is a fantastic actor and they'll never find anyone as good as him to play ron. As for daniel i hear he's rethinking after the 4th film but it DEFINATLY wouldn't be right if he changed.

Take it from me, firstly, I do acting all the time at college, we had 18/19 year old girls playing six year olds and playing it off, indeed I went to see Blood Brothers and you had guys in their thirties playing kids so it is possible.

Next up is it might not be the decsion of Daniel and Co to leave, it will be the director or casting director. Actors don't always have their say over all the people higher up do.

I know some fans (not me) hate Daniel as Harry Potter some love him. But in order for the flow and the continuity to carry on then it would be a popular descion to keep him. For example Home Alone, the first two had the same actors in them then the third didnt. They did portray a different family and that partly why it ddnt feel like it was from the same set of films to some people. Thats just one example there are loads.

Im not going to say what i think in its entirety cos I mite ofend some people on here so there you go thats mostly my view/s.

If Daniel doesn't want to do it anymore then he should know that his fans are behind him every step of the way. In fact i kinda figured that he does want to continue. I'll try and find the interview thingy online.

Charlottexxxx

Do you see how popluar Home Alone was afterMacualey Cualkin and company jumped ship?

Dont get me started on the Never Ending Story or Batman!!

:D:wub:

Kyle Longbottom

He also stated that he would love to direct another installment in the Potter series.

I know this isn't the point of this thread, but this has filled me with hope, I know he'd said he didn't want to do GoF because he wanted to spend the time on postproduction of PoA and wouldn't have enough time for pre-production - but I didn't realise he was interested in doing anymore. I thought Cuaron did fantastic work with POA and I'd absolutely love him to get his hands on OOTP, if they film it. I think his touch would be perfect for it.

As for the actors, I think everything is up in the air, nothing will be decided until it is time to cast each film. A lot of it depends whether each of the actors wants to continue - at the moment they seem to be loving it, but it is a huge chunk out of their lives and their personalities and ideas will be changing a lot at the moment. I don't think the age issue is likely to be a problem - I think the producers talk of this is covering their back, in case the actors age drastically - but it seems unlikely to happen. Otherwise I think they'll keep them - they're popular, it's a successful franchise and unless they need to it looks to me like it'd be more trouble than it's worth to recast them.

So yes it could happen, but I think it probably won't

Lorannah

You would want to lead a normal live?? If you were given the oppurnity to do harry potter for lets 19 years you wouldnt do it???

Just think of what the benefits are! Hell Yeah I would stay until the last book is written and all the movies are done.

If someone is going to jump ship I think the first person to go is Tom Felton.

Kyle Longbottom