For Prongs

HEY *WAVES* done the exam it went really, really BAD!!!, nothing that we learnt was in the exam and I mean that.... oh well looks like I am gonna be doing science until I am 80 odd!!!

How was school LMB??

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P:PWHAT?!?!?!?! :o:o

How could that have happened? All the stuff you were revising had to be in the exam!!! I cant believe this- you must be kidding...... ;)

Right, Im not happy about this- you worked so hard and if you dont pass Im personnally going to have words with your science teacher! :P

What went wrong? the stuff you learnt ad to be in the exam? :(

*hugs*

Im here for you if you need to chat xxxxxxxx

P.s school was rubbish you missed noting- I cant wait for you to be back in tomorrow :(

I dont get it, that doesnt sound like biology, well evolution does but cultural issues? isnt that more history or something!? Are you sure you sat the right exam?? :P

Well if you dont pass......which im sure you will........i'll be here for you to kick your science teacher! :P

I'll bring in the money, how much is it again? ;) *looks at empty pocket* oh c**p

Aah noooo.... I thought you still were seeing him.... you should go and see him and say hello from me not that he would remember me... :wub:

Hows your family?? and Jim??

It was my Dad's birthday on Thursday so we have been celebrating that....

Hayley text me today she is busy doing exams at mo... oh and Clare has got a new car!!!!isn't that great its really nice a little fiesta thats green/blue... ;):D:D

aah thats cool!!! my jims is ok!! dad and mum keep spoiling him though by giving him things he shouldnt eat!! lik... cookies and fries and chocs which is extremely bad for dogs!!!! hes still cute as ever!! he had a hair cut recently and he doesnt look like a lion anymore.. but hes still my baby!!! heheheh and i did sort of see of dan but didnt say anything to him!!! wish your dad a late happy birthday from me?...

yeah you best do mate!!!! hehehe only kidding loves you really!!!! i will send your money soon promise!!!!!! and your letter i mean it ok??? xxxxxxxxxx :rolleyes::wub:B)

mmmmm............... and pigs fly have wings *cough, cough* :D

*looks over too*

Hey there! My you two have been busy! Im reading to catch up as I usually post withouit reading whats been going on and it has gotten me in some sticky situations :rolleyes:

Bec Im actually getting the car home tomorrow!!! squeeeeeee :D:o

Im going to clean it all out and give it a wash! You can come over if I do have it, cos the ladys in cornwall.....

:o Am I missing BB??? :o:wub:B)

Ooh i babbled again.....