Could anyone help me out with some info?

I went to the con on Friday and there was a stall with some nice art prints, I bought a couple just as the place was closing but I completely forgot to ask if they had a webpage or anything and there is nothing on the prints themselves. It was on Level 1 kinda in the middle, opposite a stall with some small plushies and the prints were Pokemon, some wolves and horses and individual postcards or a big print of the Hogwarts house animals with scarfs on. If anyone knows if they have a page or anything or if anyone has a free minute before they leave (if they can squeeze through the crowds) and could find out I would really appreciate any info.

I think it's sushistudios.co.uk. I got a wolf print from them but remember the Harry Potter print.

They also have shop etsy.com/shop/sushistudios

Hope this is wot u r looking for

Edited by Emz11
  • Like 1

I picked up loads of business cards from stalls yesterday but can't find the one I picked up from the stall I really liked!

On the ground floor there was a stall selling artwork prints featuring Lego characters. In particular I remember a blues brothers one which was just their heads and it was a drawing. Anyone have any ideas?

Oh I've remembered another print they had... It was Lord Business from the Lego Movie on the Iron Throne.

Has this jogged anyone's memory? It was a stall on the ground floor on the other side of the room from the main entrance.

Any help massively appreciated!

Thanks!