Showmasters Community Masquerade - SATURDAY

Hi there, My family and I (mum, dad and 2 little girls) will be attending on the Saturday and we will be Cosplaying for the first time ever. As we're new to this, I wanted to double check a couple of things?

Do we have to be there at 9am to register or will the 11am entry be sufficient? Also, once we've sent in the application, do you email back to let us know if we're in or is it automatic entry?

Thank you for any advice! My daughers are very excited about this after seeing last year's Cosplay and I just don't want to disappoint them!

To be honest, i think this is ridiculous. I may be under 16 (im 15) and i might not have the money for both days. but why should that exclude me from even entering?? If i may, i have a suggestion. Maybe you could make it so that if you are under 16 and/or arent there for both days and/or are over 2 people, that they cannot win the prize but can enter.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, My family and I (mum, dad and 2 little girls) will be attending on the Saturday and we will be Cosplaying for the first time ever. As we're new to this, I wanted to double check a couple of things?

Do we have to be there at 9am to register or will the 11am entry be sufficient? Also, once we've sent in the application, do you email back to let us know if we're in or is it automatic entry?

Thank you for any advice! My daughers are very excited about this after seeing last year's Cosplay and I just don't want to disappoint them!

Hi jmima, I'm pleased that I'll be crewing as part of the cosplay team again :)

I'd recommend emailing your entry through to us, then on the day just come and find us at the Cosplay Zone to check over your application. However, you only need to turn up 45 minutes early to be put into order for the Community Masquerade. Your family must be really excited!

To be honest, i think this is ridiculous. I may be under 16 (im 15) and i might not have the money for both days. but why should that exclude me from even entering?? If i may, i have a suggestion. Maybe you could make it so that if you are under 16 and/or arent there for both days and/or are over 2 people, that they cannot win the prize but can enter.

SteamPoweredRabbit, you are eligible to enter the Community Masquerade, it's only those under 13 that would need parental consent.