Some feedback

I don't usually post complaints and usually see the bright side of everything but after this weekend I think something needs to be said.

The queues outside have been covered well in all the other threads so I won't repeat it all here, and just say I agree with the other posters on that 100%.

Today in the queue for the Stan Lee talk a steward came along trying to organise the queue. He rudely barked an order at my 11 year old nephew then just shoved him pretty aggressively to where he wanted to.him to stand. I think this is absolutely disgusting.

Yesterday the event was so over full there was a crush trying to get out at lunchtime. It felt very dangerous to me and it took us about 30 mins to get out in the midst of a stationary crowd pushing and shoving. How do you guys keep track of numbers as at the doors it just seemed like a free for all.

This morning we were sent to the wrong queue and almost ended up spending half the morning queueing when we didn't need to.

It was impossible to get information from anyone. Every steward we asked questions of didn't seem to have an answer. That's not a criticism of them as they were friendly and doing their best but surely someone should be around to answer questions.

I've been going to lfcc and other conventions for years and I think this is the worst organised event I've ever been to. It all made it very hard to enjoy the weekend.

These events are not cheap to attend especially when coming from out of town and I hope everyone's concerns get listened to.

Don't expect this post to stay here hun...there have been loads of complaints about how bloody awful it's all been ...the moderators have deleted all negative comments..they see this forum as a promotion to the rip off events....people are furious...massive **** take!