this show Comic Con Glasgow

Joseph M

Collectormania Glasgow was my first convention and I loved it. My wife, my niece and I had such a great day meeting stars, having photos taken, listening to talks and buying stuff we couldn't resist.

We met Darth, Boba, Freddie, David Warner and Alice Krige! this show - for what they're charging - have a long way to go. I think they've completely underestimated the demand in Scotland for an event of this kind. A mistake Showmasters didn't make. Yes, it was a little tight in there but I'm sure this will be taken into consideration when booking next year's venue.

I hope to see Collectormania become the definitive Glasgow Con. It deserves it because it had more faith in Scottish genre fans and going by that busy weekend, that faith was validated.

Well done to all who made the day happen, and thanks for making it happen in Scotland. We will be back, and going by the crowds, I'm not alone!

Edited by Queen_Sindel
Thank you for your kind compliments, but it is against the forum rules to talk about other shows, even with the comparison you did. So I had to edit your post a little. Thanks for understanding.
  • Like 3