Superhero Movies Con

I was sat at the cinema watching Ghost Rider 2 (wow that is a crap film) on Monday and I got me a thinking. There are comic cons, including a few big ones, but not everyone is into the comics, they just love the superhero films.

It would be hard to get big names, like Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale etc but there are so many jobbing actors that have played big or quite big parts in those films either as heroes or villains, henchmen, love interests etc that you have a wide encatchment area to pull guests from.

Equally the die-hard comic book fans would be an good fanbase for potential sales along with the fans that just like the film genre but don't buy comics, a bit like myself.

Between all the superhero films that are getting made at the moment along with shows such as Heroes, An Ordinary Family, Mutant X and so forth there could be potential in some kind of superhero/super powers convention.

If I'm available on the dates I would be interested and I havent read a comic in over 30 years. I just like the genre on the screen.