well where did my topic go eh

i guess your talking to me then??? LOL........... :rolleyes:

Um.....how did i start dressing like Lara you mean? about 4-5 years ago actally....its great fun and i love the pictures too!

I have a website with pics of me as lara the links below.... it will tell you lots about me.......

check it out and tell me what you think :uhoh:

No acess to the web on weekends yawn ;) but i will servive the experience .the way you got into sounds interesting. Have you read the comic book its pretty good and a good investment :help:

will check out web site as soon as poss

my e-mail is geoffbrook@yahoo.com feel free to mail me eh :D

:unsure: Boo hoo why doesnt anybody love me anymore come back lady croft :unsure:

LOL!!! :wacko: you are funny hehhe- lady croft- i like that!" :unsure:

whats the matter.......why are you called the virus then? do you have one....is it something to do with resident evil? LOl :yoda:

really to do with my annoying personality it spreads lol also its a pretty cool nick name when im playing magic which im not that good at :unsure: hav you playied the games the are well hard playied the first one and got bored :D as i could never jump properly boo hoo what other tv etc are you interested in. Im quite partial to the odd pint and good cheesy horror films :unsure: