Need help :)

Taurilla

Hey!

I'm pretty new in this Bitten & pretty much every convention thingy, so I need some help. I would appreciate If you could help me.

Sorry for my bad english & silly questions. I'm a newbie :$

I'm from Hungary, but I decided that I'll pay all the travel & hotel & ticket price, I must go!

I've got one problem. I only want to go if Kristin Bauer will be there. And I don't know when will be the guest list full...

So, is it too late to buy tickets after we know the guests? When can we buy the tickets? (Want a silver or gold one sooooo bad, but I'm afraid, I'll be too late to buy :dance:)

Is it possible to book a hotel room in the hotel where the convention is going to be? (Park Inn Hotel)

People under 18 years (in my case, I'll be 17) could go without and adult?

What else should I know about my first time (LOL)?

Thank you so much!!

XOXO

Edited by Taurilla

To be honest with you I wouldnt book if you are just going for Kirstin Bauer, the reason why is because even if she is announced as a guest its subject to work commitments, so its never 100% that guests will attend even if they are announced so you just have to book and take that chance.

Even if she doesnt attend Im sure there will be other great guests there !!!

And also you have to be over 16 to attend so if your 17 thats fine and you can book a hotel room at the Park Inn :dance: