Big Thank you

cjp_24

Hi.

A big thank you to Tony Amadola (Master Bra'tac SG1) for the nice chat that we had and the signature. Also, was very nice to meet Brent Spiner and Levar Burton but was a bit busy and had to wait most of the day to see them. Also was a little bit dissapointed of the price it cost for their signatures. I paid out £80 for 2 signatures of them both. I think the show should do a special ticket for £100 where you can get upto x amount of signatures free. That would be better.

The organisation was better as you had more room when you got the front of the queue to put your personal belongings down and then meet the stars (the table to the side) and you want so ruched by the staff as everybody was pretty quick to get their signing. :wub:

Q's outside was tailed outside for the 11 o'clock Q but the moved quickly within 10 mins. Food was damn expensive but isnt it always at these places. 70p for crisps, £2.80 for a standard sandwich, £1.50 for a fanta. I dont think this was Showmasters fault but was the venue shops.

Again, well done to the organisers and Tony Amadola is a really nice person,

Cliff & Theresa :yoda: