Great Weekend.

Hello everyone..

Wow that was such a great weekend...Cons are awesome.

Got up to so much cool stuff and hung out with loads of awesome freinds and met loads of great guests...and Finally now have a photo of me with David Tennant.

Also was cool to be able to get the chance to do my own performance on sat/ and sunday..Usually you are only aloud to do the skit once not both days but the sound messed up and the two main organisers of the cosplay zone were great at giving me a second go on the sunday which i almost pulled out of but i am so glad i didnt..

In case you haven't guessed by now i was mainly dressed as the 11th Doctor during the weekend changing cosplay several times...between tweed and the new green coat.

To anyone who watched my performance i hope you enjoyed it. ( This is me..... http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Adventur...115889348493942 )

Now onto a bit of a less happier note...I was rather annoyed that Paul Mcgann and Ian Mcniece where not in costume as it said they would be on the site for there Photoshoots. Also there was no TARDIS in the cosplay zone on the sunday as was advertised would be .

If you are promised something you expect to get what you are told you will, not something different. ( This isn't the first time...lfcc in july the shoot with Karen gillan was supposed to have a tardis instead it was a lame 2 sided frame. Wasn't best pleased.)

Apart from that great events..still love going to them but am more weary about what i am promised now.

Over and Out.