Upset :(

lisajb28

Really on a downer....My sister decides to txt me at 4:30 to say she is now bringin her boyfriend along and she will explain later!

Train tickets and hotel are already booked why on earth should i have to share a room with both of them just because she cant spent two days away from him.... Sorry to rant just feeling let down and upset not to mention ill be now walking around like a loner i could cry!

I am so sorry that someone will be ruining your good time. I know how that feels and it's not nice.

You really will have a good time. Just hook up with some of the nice people here on the forums and let your sister fend for herself! SHe is bringing her boyfriend.....let her hang out with him!! Be positive, have fun and don't let ANYONE ruin your experience!(Sorry if this is a bit snotty :) ) :WINCE:

I am so sorry that someone will be ruining your good time. I know how that feels and it's not nice.

You really will have a good time. Just hook up with some of the nice people here on the forums and let your sister fend for herself! SHe is bringing her boyfriend.....let her hang out with him!! Be positive, have fun and don't let ANYONE ruin your experience!(Sorry if this is a bit snotty :) ) :WINCE:

Thank u...... Grrrr i could quite happily slap her. But as you say on a plus side there are plenty of nice people there x

Hopefully. ;]

Whereabout do you want to meet up? =P I'm pretty sure I'm going to be stuck in my hotel room unless I force myself to hang out with someone. xD

ill be there at about one i the lobby i recon as cant get in the room till 3pm. Ill be wearing a black coat and brown boots my names lisa btw lol and iam the grand old age of 29 :) x

Sweet. Same here! (: At one. =P You should try checking into the hotel before that.. last time I checked in before 3PM and it was fine.

Is the lobby with all the chairs and stuff? I'll be the one with the insanely bad ass yellow hoodie and green sweats. Hey, I'm getting on a plane, don't judge me. :WINCE: I'm Siob. :] At the ripe old age of nineteen. xD