Have Room, need Roommates

Charlie Aome

Hey All,

So i just got at room at Heathrow Lodge for 3 from Oct 27th to Nov 1st. If anyone is looking for a place to stay for the week/weekend let me know. i'll evenly split with you for any days you need to stay. Lemme know if ur homeless like i was :) lol

Heathrow Lodge is the hotel right next door to the Thistle where the con is at. hit me up if u need a space to stay :)

~Charlie Aome

Hey All,

So i just got at room at Heathrow Lodge for 3 from Oct 27th to Nov 1st. If anyone is looking for a place to stay for the week/weekend let me know. i'll evenly split with you for any days you need to stay. Lemme know if ur homeless like i was :) lol

Heathrow Lodge is the hotel right next door to the Thistle where the con is at. hit me up if u need a space to stay :)

~Charlie Aome

Yay! You're coming too!!!

Yay! You're coming too!!!

Ya! i haven't seen u in the box for a while to be able to tell you :)!!!!! need to make sure we meet up :)

~Charlie

There's a thread about meeting with other people on Friday somewhere here. Plus, I think I'm bringing a name tag. LOL!

i wasn't going to stay near the hotel, just travel from home each day, but it seems more appropriate and easy to stay at or nearere the hotel. I would only need a room for friday and saturday night as i have college the monday. I was wondering how much it would be for the 2 nights. I'm 17, female, live in greenford, quiet, friendly! :poki: I see you've had a couple more offers, so i understand if my offer isn't accepted.

Thanks a million!

Jadie

Hey, I was just wondering how much it'd cost altogether? Coz I'm looking for a roomie!

Hey Lexi,

Um well depends on how many nights u'd be joining me. the whole week (the 27th to the 1st) is costing me 558.04 (in american) but i have the breakdown per night so i'd be fair and split evenly for the nights you were there like if ur only gonna be there for the weekend. the days ranged between 98 dollars or 82. so u could split a 3rd w/ me for the days you were gonna be around. hows that sound?

~Charlie

Hi! am looking for a roomie too .... still didn't book any hotel so i guess i'm homeless :)

Hey Sol,

Check out my reply to Lexi and see what ur up for. i hated feeling homeless so hence getting room :) hehe. lemme know.

~Charlie

i wasn't going to stay near the hotel, just travel from home each day, but it seems more appropriate and easy to stay at or nearere the hotel. I would only need a room for friday and saturday night as i have college the monday. I was wondering how much it would be for the 2 nights. I'm 17, female, live in greenford, quiet, friendly! :smile: I see you've had a couple more offers, so i understand if my offer isn't accepted.

Thanks a million!

Jadie

Hey Jadie,

It's true i've had other offers (duh i know u can read lol) so i'm gonna wait to see what Lexi and Sol have to say. i have no prob w/ you just stay for those days but if Lexi and Sol are gonna stay for longer plus the weekend well then they kinda asked first. i'm kinda on a first come first serve basis. i'll def let you know tho if i end of up having space. how's that sound?

~Charlie

Hey, I was just wondering how much it'd cost altogether? Coz I'm looking for a roomie!

Hey Lexi,

Um well depends on how many nights u'd be joining me. the whole week (the 27th to the 1st) is costing me 558.04 (in american) but i have the breakdown per night so i'd be fair and split evenly for the nights you were there like if ur only gonna be there for the weekend. the days ranged between 98 dollars or 82. so u could split a 3rd w/ me for the days you were gonna be around. hows that sound?

~Charlie

Hi! am looking for a roomie too .... still didn't book any hotel so i guess i'm homeless :)

Hey Sol,

Check out my reply to Lexi and see what ur up for. i hated feeling homeless so hence getting room :) hehe. lemme know.

~Charlie

i wasn't going to stay near the hotel, just travel from home each day, but it seems more appropriate and easy to stay at or nearere the hotel. I would only need a room for friday and saturday night as i have college the monday. I was wondering how much it would be for the 2 nights. I'm 17, female, live in greenford, quiet, friendly! :D I see you've had a couple more offers, so i understand if my offer isn't accepted.

Thanks a million!

Jadie

Hey Jadie,

It's true i've had other offers (duh i know u can read lol) so i'm gonna wait to see what Lexi and Sol have to say. i have no prob w/ you just stay for those days but if Lexi and Sol are gonna stay for longer plus the weekend well then they kinda asked first. i'm kinda on a first come first serve basis. i'll def let you know tho if i end of up having space. how's that sound?

~Charlie

That sounds very awesome! Thanks

Jadie

• 1 month later...

Hey. I was just trying to see if i could find the two people who had asked me about sharing a room, or see if anyone else is interested since i have no idea what happened to these people. please if your interested leave me ur email so we can chat about this further :) That'd be great.

~Charlie

oh ps. i have the room from Oct 27-Nov 1st and it's 3 rooms so i can use up to two roommates a night, but that info is also further up the thread.

• 5 weeks later...