FAO WolfboyAnt

Jodie_louise2001

WOLFBOYANT.....Hey!!! I met you and your gf checking in at the hotel and then saw you everyday in various places!!!! How are you? Sorry i never got your real name!!!

Are you both coming back in Oct, and have you booked yet?! We're at the Ibis!!

(Sorry for being OT but I've no idea how to PM/email as it just comes up with a warning!)

Hey!! lol re-fresh my memory. Was you one we walked with to hotel?? Or a different person oh or were you one of the nice ladies stood behind me?, im sorry im really bad with my memory :P i remeber talking to people though at the desk thingy. Yeah i wondered around the place most of the days.

Yep iv booked with the gf, two silver and yep planning on staying at the ibis again! lol

Hey!! lol re-fresh my memory. Was you one we walked with to hotel?? Or a different person oh or were you one of the nice ladies stood behind me?, im sorry im really bad with my memory :D i remeber talking to people though at the desk thingy. Yeah i wondered around the place most of the days.

Yep iv booked with the gf, two silver and yep planning on staying at the ibis again! lol

When you checked in - we were behind you - but we also saw you a million times!!! Here's my beautiful pic with Peter to help you out!!!

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq354/j.../PeterJodie.jpg

We're going Silver next time as well - and will def be staying at the Ibis, looks like it's gonna be awesome (again!!!)

Can't wait!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx