FANFIC COMPETITION ENTRY

flutterby80

This is just a bit of fun!

-----------------------------

I have a lot in common with The Cullens....However I blend in at Forks High School. It is very deliberate. No one noticed my arrival at school a few years ago. A magical facade protects my appearance and thoughts from everyone. Although I am plain to the normal eye, I am intensely beautiful, my unnaturally vivid emerald green eyes and Greek goddess features are similar to Edward's, a little too close. But unlike The Cullens I am not a Vampire. My secret is greater and more sacred than theirs.

I can read minds, see the future, even become invisible. I do not sleep and I am also immortal. Hey, I'd be the perfect friend for The Cullens. I am prohibited to become friends with Edward, Alice, Emmett, Jasper, Rosalie and even Bella for it may jeopardise our secret and the future of mortals. My council, my family would never allow it . For I, we, destroy their kind and other dark creatures. Oddly enough, we are here to protect them this time, The Cullens that is. After the events recently we were able to guide their destiny towards the greatest 'Progeny' that will change the darkness forever.

There is another part to this. It was a deliberate act to send my family and me to Forks. My mother years ago died and her destiny was to leave me, become mortal and die for this cause. She died in the care of Dr Carlisle and this was planned. The Council guides everyone's fate.

My name is Aemilius or Emily Drake....I'm a "Watcher", I with the Council protect mortals from the underworld and darkness. That is the easy part. The hardest part is my personal secret. The one that my mother made me promise to tell when the 'Progeny' arrives. This would go against my family, a forbidden alliance, but my mother advised me that I would be needed for the greatest battle of all....

My secret is that our mother died in 1918.....I am Edward's sister and the end of the mortal world is approaching.

• Showmasters Admin

Im sorry but you have already entered a story into the competition.

The rules state one entry per person.

Can you change the title of the story you no longer wish to submit to not include the words 'fanfic competition entry.' Things get very confusing otherwise.

thanks.

Gemma

Which story do you want in the competition??

This one or Tanyas diary?

Hi, i think i'll keep the forbidden alliance one, i've had trouble changing the title as requested, any help?? i can change the text no probs but i can't change the title....many apologies and thanks xoxo