Not member of a fan group?

Rachelsilver1985

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we're all going to a convention where half the people going wish they were vampires and you think we'll be worried about your accent aww bless thats sweet

You gotta point there :D ...Crap, im totally bringing holy water...or buffy summers.

Oh i'd love to join you. Btw dont be surprised by my accent, might sound weird, since im not english.

I'm Danish and got an accent too :) Don't worry.

Hi all,

Like some others I am not a member of a fan group so for people on this forum for all ages wanna meet up at the event im going with anyone so i have free time lol. I also know some places to hang out in northampton so we can chill any one interested????

Yes that would be good :)

So then if your up for going down to the king billy reply I am a blood sucking vampire below lol :)

Hey and its not on topic but i just fixed my camara by hitting it how funy is that!! A man on google told me to do it and it worked lol!! Means I can can buy ore funking clothes as I havent ogt to buy a new cam now yipeee!!!!!! oh I need to get a life lol

oh we're easily missed not to worry i'm sure lot of people miss us all the time we're sneaky you see :)

:( how sneaky are we talking... should I be worried that at any moment you could all jump out from behind a wall shouting 'BOO!'

Hi all,

Like some others I am not a member of a fan group so for people on this forum for all ages wanna meet up at the event im going with anyone so i have free time lol. I also know some places to hang out in northampton so we can chill any one interested????

Yes that would be good :)

i don't know anyone either, and getting kind of worried haha ... ;)