Today In Glasgow

phil

Hi Guys

First-time poster so be easy with me.Me & my 2 sons went to Collectormania today and as usual thoroughly enjoyed it.I've enjoyed reading all your posts recently on the run up to this weekend and with the insult throwing aside,i've on the whole agreed with most of the postings.Its always annoying when a guest that you've planned around cancels (especially at the last minute).Personally i was looking forward to meeting Dirk Benedict and my youngest son Greg whos only 8 wanted to meet "the Ewok" (Warwick Davis) so that took a bit of explaining!!!!!!!!And whilst i agree that the signers maybe weren't as strong as say the Milton Keynes event which i've flown down to before,meeting Ernie Hudson,Nick Brendon & William Hope was great and we'll certainly be there in December (especially as Nick Courtney is going to be there (unless HE cancels LOL :YAHOO: )

I recenlty spoke to Jason via e-mail and said i hoped that he'd manage to get some Life On Mars stars to this show,but now with December to come,hopefully he'll be able to get that sorted.

On the whole another GREAT event,well done Jason,

As Kate Bush sang "December Will Be Magic Again"

Speak soon

Phil