Question about Dom Pictures

NiChan

Hi NiChan

I haven't got a picture of you giving Dom the bonsai either...but I just read your

review of C4 on www.herr-der-ringe-film.de. Sounded like you had a long night.

I guess I still can call me and my friend VERY lucky, that we were able to meet Dom and Elijah on Sunday, even though we got to MK around 9am (which obviously was WAY to late.) But hey, everyone needs a bit of luck! :angry:

As far as your comment on SM is concerned, I was a bit disapointed. I mean I know C4 was at times a mess...god, I wasn't sure whether we'd get to meet any of the LOTR cast members for a very long time...and we especially went from Switzerland to England to meet the guys. But then again, I gotta say, that it's most likely BECAUSE SM tried to hurry things up a bit, that we were able to meet Dom and Elijah in the end. Everything's got its good and bad sides I guess....so on one hand it was a bit sad that we didn't get more time with them and that we weren't able to get a dedication on the autographs, but on the other hand we might wouldn't even have been able to meet them at all, if it wasn't for SM hurrying things up a bit. So in my opinion blaming SM for this is not very fair. I wouldn't know how to deal with more than 1000 crazy LOTR fans, who want nothing more than to meet their favorite actor, either. :D

Sounded like you had a long night.

Yes, we had a very long night :lol:

As far as your comment on SM is concerned, I was a bit disapointed.

I think it was just the truth, but btw

I didnt wrote that.

BB-Luv did the comment 4 monday.

We were on C3 too and it was really really cool there.

We came from germany,

just to meet Dom

and to ask him something,

but it was just like...

Go ahead, we dont have time.

No pictures anymore,

no hugs, no this, no that.

It was so diffrent...

BTW

I gave Dom the tree on Sunday :P