Need a lift between London/Manchester

Diana

I am flying in from Germany and can't afford a direct flight to Manchester. Therefore I am about to book a flight to Luton Airport. Now I am hoping that I won't have to pay 20GBP each way to get to Manchester and back...

Can anybody give me a lift??? :thumbup:

I could meet you in Milton Keynes or whatever else in in the area and of course I don't expect you to pick me up at 8am if that's too early for your liking. :blush: Though if possible I would like to be at the venue for 3:30pm on Friday for the late set up shift (in case I get it).

UPDATE: Now I only need a lift back from Manchester to Luton in time for check in at 5pm.

THANK YOU!!

Edited by Diana

A possible suggestion if i may. If you can get to London Euston. Virgin Trains do cheap fares between Euston and Manchester and its usually with limited stops. It ranges from £7 to £9 Single. You would have to book online and print out your own tickets. Link is Here Virgin Trains - Euston to Manchester it could be a possible route for you if you can get to Euston. If you can't then i hope you find a way upto Manchester.

Mel

Virgin Trains do cheap fares between Euston and Manchester and its usually with limited stops. It ranges from £7 to £9 Single. You would have to book online and print out your own tickets. Link is Here Virgin Trains - Euston to Manchester

Thank you Mel!! I'll look into it! :)

PS: Unfortunately getting to Euston by train first will end up costing more. But if anyone could offer me a lift from Euston I'd at least save 5GBP per trip. So I'll keep that in mind. :thumbup:

Edited by Diana

Virgin Trains do cheap fares between Euston and Manchester and its usually with limited stops. It ranges from £7 to £9 Single. You would have to book online and print out your own tickets. Link is Here Virgin Trains - Euston to Manchester

Thank you Mel!! I'll look into it! :)

Your Welcome :thumbup: Hopefully I'll see you at the Setup in 2 weeks :blush:

I can pick you up, that's no problem. :)

What time will you be arriving at Luton Airport?

WHOA!!! You're my HIRO!!!! :smile:

I'll land at 7:20am so should be out by no later than 8am. Probably earlier. What time would you like to set off?

8am is fine for me.

I can't send PMs apparently. If you want to email me you can do that here: Diana AT DianaHold DOT com. I suggest we talk again around the 15th just to confirm. Thanks again! :) Edited by Diana