Name/website of a dealer please? :)

Lozzy

I hope everyone had a great time today :D

I was impressed by the merchandise from one (well all but you know what I mean!) of the stalls which I meant to buy things from on their online site, only I've managed to not actually keep their web address... :WINCE:

Does anyone know the name of the company selling fairy ornaments and jewellery, it wasn't the one selling the Nene Thomas etc ceramic tiles and journals, but the other stall with Fairy Collectables?

Many thanks if anyone can help me! :D

Laura

I hope everyone had a great time today :YAHOO:

I was impressed by the merchandise from one (well all but you know what I mean!) of the stalls which I meant to buy things from on their online site, only I've managed to not actually keep their web address... :thumbup:

Does anyone know the name of the company selling fairy ornaments and jewellery, it wasn't the one selling the Nene Thomas etc ceramic tiles and journals, but the other stall with Fairy Collectables?

Many thanks if anyone can help me! :huh:

Laura

Hi Laura

Not sure if this helps, I wasn't at MK but i am usually at LFCC and Gmex selling the fairy collectables and jewelley, so if you email me at Amethystdreams@fsmail.net with what you are interested in I will see what I have in stock and let you have a good price, or come find me at Gmex.

Catx