Booker Huffman Quits WWE

Arkham

Booker Huffman aka King Booker has left the WWE and has since given an interview to wrestling journalist Dave Meltzer as to why. Booker Huffman has stated that he was supended for 60 days due to it being his second wellness policy violation, but feels that it was so long ago that he is unduly being targeted. He feels his expression of discontent when his own wrestling federation in Texas was overlooked for being a training and development territory for the WWE lead to this, in his opinion, very harsh punishment.

On a side note, Booker Huffman has been seen meeting many TNA stars who have wrestled for him in Texas and an American Airline issued two plane tickets to the venue of tonight's No Surrender PPV in the names of Huffman and his Wife.

NB: The above is printed as fact from interviews given by Huffamn himself, and a representative of the American Airline who issued the tickets. Search the internet to find them.

On a side note, my personal opinion is that this is something that has been coming for sometime. Booker has gone on record as saying nagging injuries are being made worse by the punishing WWE travel schedule. He asked to retire twice in the last three years, and has admitted that big programmes kept him on board. If he does severe all ties with the WWE as he claims he has to Meltzer, then TNA would be a good option to keep him in the spotlight on a greatly reduced travel schedule and will more than likely keep the TNA guys competing in his own wrestling organisation.

As of now, the WWE has neither confirmed or denied Huffman quitting. However, altered house show matches up to Christmas do not mention him as they did a couple of days ago.

Booker Huffman has once again gone on record regarding his tenure with the WWE. He is now saying that he has not quit the WWE, but was misquoted by Dave Meltzer.

I guess we will see in time!!

Disclaimer: The new interview with Huffman is once again online and available if you look for it.

dashing my hopes here :YAHOO:

Hey Lisa, I think it is a case of waiting and seeing. Huffman is a wealthy man with several non WWE businesses, so the WWE wages wouldn't hurt that much. He would be snapped up by TNA. However, his name is bigger on WWE programming. So, your hopes may come true dear..!!!