More WWE Legal Issues

Arkham

The Sandman's old entrance through the crowd with beer in hand smashing the empty can against hs head has resulted in a Judge allowing a legal case to be brought against Jim "Sandman" Fullington and the WWE.

A recent report online stated:

Karlene Boutwell of Nashville, Tennessee will be getting a jury trial in a $100,000 lawsuit filed against Sandman (James Fullington) and WWE. The case is scheduled to be heard on November 4th. Boutwell alleges that she injured her back, aggravated a pre-existing condition, and was exposed to Sandman's blood while he was making his entrance during the August 8, 2006 edition of ECW on Sci-Fi.

WWE attempted to get the case thrown out after they released footage that didn't show anything out of the ordinary. WWE is has also argued that they shouldn't even be listed in the lawsuit since Sandman is not an employee, but an independent contractor.

All hell is breaking lose over at the wwe, vince must be going spare :D

This one has been going on a bit and is nothing new to the WWE. You will always find a so called fan who tries to sue. If memory serves me correctly, there have been a few cases chanced as a result of your man Triple H's entrance. None were successful.

i heard about the sandman one ages ago i just throught it had been dropped, as for triple Hs entrance how can you sue over that lololol makes me laugh id bask in his water spittle :P:huh::D lol

(sorry how dirty is that lol)

It is the bottle being thrown bit....

Ewww..his spit..you need help. Let me get my head doctor's number...07001 UNDHELP

i heard about the sandman one ages ago i just throught it had been dropped, as for triple Hs entrance how can you sue over that lololol makes me laugh id bask in his water spittle :P:huh::D lol

Ewww..his spit..you need help. Let me get my head doctor's number...07001 UNDHELP

I wouldent care about the bottle bit either Help me never quite sane me really i am :huh:

i heard about the sandman one ages ago i just throught it had been dropped, as for triple Hs entrance how can you sue over that lololol makes me laugh id bask in his water spittle :dance::huh::unsure: lol

I wouldent care about the bottle bit either Help me never quite sane me really i am :huh:

She says head butting a doll of King Booker during Summerslam!!!

i heard about the sandman one ages ago i just throught it had been dropped, as for triple Hs entrance how can you sue over that lololol makes me laugh id bask in his water spittle :huh::huh::unsure: lol

How did you know????? spooky :dance:

i heard about the sandman one ages ago i just throught it had been dropped, as for triple Hs entrance how can you sue over that lololol makes me laugh id bask in his water spittle :huh::huh::unsure: lol

A wild guess perhaps?

A wild guess perhaps?

I think you have a gift my friend lol