Looking for the peeps who stayed in Travel Lodge..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah tis like romeo and juliet if juliet was a perv?! im glad to hear every one had a good time - next time i go im gonna go those groupy things where everyone meets up cos i feel left out?! im also gonna stop picking on nic now cos she brought out a good point! :P cya ya'll at the c5!

Yo Nic!!!??? Ive decided to pop in here 2!!

Hiya guys!!

I need to get msn, Im missing out! :headscratch:

O yea, we always leave Nic to take the flak, coz she can rear her head out of situations with more dignity than us. That and its funny 2!!! :D

Nic, it wasnt "half my mates admired him", it was all of us!! And dont look so innocent Li, Ali n Pleb!!! :D

YAY for Nat!! Ahh well i dont mind anyway :D

Pleb knows how i get her back everyday...she regrets it anyway without my help heeheehee

Nat...im in the LRC :headscratch:

Im also bored...hello pleb, bluehobbit, wolfi3, purplehobbit, Jcahb, TheDomlijahMegatron, karamelrose, fadagaski, lotrfan...and any1 iv missed off/cant spell the forum name of..

Its better than cement i guess....

Nic xxx

Edited by MagikMonkey

I havnt yet no im afraid! We need to work on it! Im director not script editor dammit!! This is a group effort lol! We need to get going cus the ending needs to be filmed in winter when its all gloomy, dark and cold!!

Im supposed to be doing sociology but i havnt got my coursework stuff with me...so :rolleyes: to that!

Nic xxx

I dont blame u!! Have you noticed that Ive appointed myself "limo driver," well I thought that I would seeing as none of u can be arsed to learn how to drive!!!

Me lesson went on well, considering that I aint had one for months!!

Have you noticed that we've scared everyone away again!! We reply to someones post and next thing we've taken the whole thread over like one giant virus!!! Lol!!

So a big hi goes out 2 pleb, Li, Nic n Ali.

An even bigger hi goes out to the people who arent any of the above!!! :D