Auctions?

fatjon

:angry: Hi Guys.

Firstly I want to say that I had a great weekend, I got all of the LOTR autos and pictures and I would like to say a big THANKS to showmasters and all the guests.

I would like to know however what happened to the auctions scheduled for the screenings? A small query I know but I am just interested.

Cheers

Mandy (fatjons wife!)

Hi Mandy!

I did not hear about these auctions, what were they supposed to be auctioning?

That would have been great! Though I had spent waaaay too much money by then ;) (all worth it though!!!)

Roz

Hmmm, that was a shame. well Elijah revealed that Ian McKellen had stolen both the big and the little set of keys to bag end (perhaps he plans to use bag end as a holiday home) - though if not an Ian McKellen can be persuaded to come next time he'll auction off a set of those

I WISH!!!

(The person with the auction items forgot to bring them  :o )

Ooops, hope he or she has had wrists firmly slapped - although it did save me from possibly spending even more money I guess :o

Any chance of letting us know what the items would have been?

As the items are still around and there's LF&CF and C5 coming up, we may yet see them. So their identities must remain a secret.

Oooh keys to bag end.... keys to bag end!

No, I wish!

Thanks for that though, I can't wait til you know who is coming to C5...although I pay due attention to your post about the London "comicon".

R

As the items are still around and there's LF&CF and C5 coming up, we may yet see them. So their identities must remain a secret.

Fair enough but you can't blame a person for asking :o

Make sure they're the first things on the list to be taken next time - after the guests of course.