Harry Potter Screening!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::angel::angel::angel:

well He goes!!!!! the come in and I hollered the Weasleys rule and Oliver held up his hand and oliver was on the left matt next then james then christain. Dobby didnt show. We took a lot of photos since they said it would distrub there eyes. christain said the chamber was hugh and why he they didnt let everybody on set is becuase it was deep in some areas and slippery. Oliver had signed a potatoe and matt had signed a pepper shaker. Matts eyed bulged out when I said in some instances there was wierd people like with dawn wells had one person think she survived the island and i asked like has a woman exposed her breasts for you to sign thats when matts eyes bulgled out. Oliver said they used the center of the train station for the kings crossing scene. Another question someone said is which house would you be in. Oliver and James said gryffindor matt said hufflepuff in which i hollered back to him hufflepuff rules and then christain choulson said he would like to be in slytherin. Oh what else, some girl took james bottle after he drank it i was going to take a bottle but then i said wait a minute thats wierd. oh if they couldnt have careers after harry potter then Oliver said he would become a enigneer, Matt said he would be in the army, James said he would continue with acting or go in the entertainment industry somewhere and I forget what coulson said. what else, i asked christan would he feel comfortable doing a nude scene and he said he already did. He said it was interesting doing the nude scene (this was not part of the discussion we had in the theatre) Oh someone asked which chacracters do you like Olie and james said there characters matt said i believe neville. christain said i think viktor krum. Matt hasnt finished the order of the phoneix yet. (not part of the discussion but i asked if i could use him images on my website when he was going on a break).

Kyle Longbottom

Oh what else, some girl took james bottle after he drank it i was going to take a bottle but then i said wait a minute thats wierd. 

That was me!!!!!! i took the water bottle!! *lol* sorry guys - i know its sad ... but it was funny. It was James' water bottle - i couldnt find Olivers, i didnt know which one it was!! :D

Oh, and Weasleys DO rule - congrats for the thumbs up from Oliver - i'm very Jealous! :D

hope you had fun :)

Kate xxxxxxx :angel:

P.S its not weird i took the water bottle ..... ;)

Have seen your website dedicated to the hobbits. One fault - Honour is spelt like this and not Honor. I know you are an American but its our language. Now please get it right in the future.

By the way, before you do it, Colour is spelt like this and not Color.

Do you Americans not have a 'U' in your alphabet!? :D

P.S. Don't cut me up into little pieces. Only having a laugh!! :lol:

Oh what else, some girl took james bottle after he drank it i was going to take a bottle but then i said wait a minute thats wierd. 

That was me!!!!!! i took the water bottle!! *lol* sorry guys - i know its sad ... but it was funny. It was James' water bottle - i couldnt find Olivers, i didnt know which one it was!! :P

Oh, and Weasleys DO rule - congrats for the thumbs up from Oliver - i'm very Jealous! :D

hope you had fun :)

Kate xxxxxxx :lol:

P.S its not weird i took the water bottle ..... :D

Oh sorry!!

What are you going to do with it?? i thought of taking one but then decided not to.

Kyle Longbottom

Kyle would you be interested in writing a C4 report for my site? You're one of the most descriptive people in this forum, I'd really love one from you! Email me if you're interested - snuff@cox.net.

Did anyone get any pics of the screening and Q&A session or were those not allowed?

Course we have a U in our alphabet, LOL. -our endings look like "sour" and turn me off though, but if you spell literally, then technically "er" and not "our" or "or" should be the right ending! It's not like you pronounce the -our anyway, LOL. Colah.

Kyle would you be interested in writing a C4 report for my site? You're one of the most descriptive people in this forum, I'd really love one from you! Email me if you're interested - snuff@cox.net.

Did anyone get any pics of the screening and Q&A session or were those not allowed?

Course we have a U in our alphabet, LOL. -our endings look like "sour" and turn me off though, but if you spell literally, then technically "er" and not "our" or "or" should be the right ending! It's not like you pronounce the -our anyway, LOL. Colah.

Just sent you an email blink

Kyle Longbottom

Oh, and Weasleys DO rule - congrats for the thumbs up from Oliver - i'm very Jealous!  :(

Well why didnt you do the chant with me?? I would of been good to have everyone say WEASLEY'S RULE!! We all know Oliver liked it right?? It was ollie right??

Kyle longbottom

Kyle: :D that would have been funny actually .... all of us freaking out the Phelps brothers all at once!! *lol* :unsure: mebbe next time we'll chant together!!! :jason:

As for the water bottle ... i have NO idea what i'm gonna do with it ... right now, its sitting on my desk!! any ideas???

Still very jealous about the thumbs up thing ... yep, it was Oliver - he has forward hair!

Much Love!

Kate xxxxxxx

Why didnt you get Jame's to sign the water bottle and keep it??

You going to the next one??

Kyle Longbottom

:angel: because it would have cost me £20!!! i'm a poor student, you know .... (well, something like that anyway ...)

I'm so keeping it though ... how many people can say they have a james phelps water bottle thing?! hehehe.

yep, i'll be of to c5 if there are some good people there ... will you be? *cough* rupert for c5!*cough*

Kate xx :lol:

Yep I go and coughseehopefullycoughrupertcoughgrintcoughtomcoughfeltoncough!!

Kyle Longbottom

P.S I think if you did got it signed it would of been more vaulable. Oh well

Kyle Longbottom

lol ... well, i think tom felton was a little freaked out at c3 so i cant see him wanting to come to another! bless..

although Rupert is still unknown to the madness ... mwahaha ...

I got the twins autographs and thats it ... cant afford much else, little poor student me! :blush:

Kate xxx

You girls ruined it for me!!

I want to see my Draco too!

as well as my Professor Snape, Mcgonagall and Sprout!

Kyle Longbottom

your Draco? i dont think half the girls on here will be very happy you've said that, kyle! :P

as for me, i've seen the twins so any other guest just wont be half as good ... ;)

Well, i'd be happy with Rupert next time!! yey.

Kate ;)