just got back from c4!!!!!

rhyno18

honestly it was one of the greatest 2 days of my life.i got there on friday at about 4.30 pm and was initially upset about kane hodder but then went onto check the other stuff out,then got upset because doug bradley hadnt turned up,not a good start.I then met peter weller and got an autographed pic(the robo without helmet pic)and he signed my robo boxset,i also met kristanna loken who signed my t-x figure(boxed) and the pic of her kneeling down from t3 and i found her to be really nice(and absolutely gorgeous)then left for the night

Went back at 9 am this morning and then found where tony head was gonnna be and got a ticket,then went and qued for doug bradley who didnt turn up till 10 am,when he did i got a signed pic and signed hellraiser boxset and also something of a scoop,i asked him about the michael myers v pinhead movie and he said that clive barker was currently writing it and john carpenter was lined up to direct and that they wanted a release for next spring,he also said he thought freddy v jason was great and hoped the film would be similar to that.I then went and waited in line for tony head for about 3 hours,evetually met him and we had a quick chat,got a signed pic and he signed my season 3 boxset,i told him it was my fave season but he said he liked season 2 best(so do i now)and i got a photo of him quickly because they said it was too busy for individual photos.i also bought loads of stuff including an 18inch leatherface that i wanted for ages.

All in all,had a superb time,sorry for going on to much in this post,cant wait for next year,thanks alot showmasters for aranging all of this.

p.s Kane Hodder for next year if his shoulder heals up!