The Complicated Love Life of Ronald Weasley

bex4cedric

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations owned by JK Rowling and publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury. No copyright infringement is intended or to be infered.

“Ron, Ron,†Harry looked at Ron’s far away gaze and gave up, he knew it was useless even attempting to talk to him when he was like this.

“What’s up with him?†Seamus asked Harry.

“Charisma Fletcher,†Ron said with a sigh.

“Hmmm she’s alright I suppose,†Seamus said.

“Alright?!? She’s more than alright, she’s bloody perfect,†Ron sounded disgusted at what Seamus had said. “Look at her.†Charisma was stood by the Hufflepuff table talking to Cedric Diggory. Her long brunette hair reflected the light coming from the enchanted roof and shone brilliantly, her intense brown eyes staring straight into Cedric’s. When she laughed her nose crinkled and her eyes sparkled; she was the most beautiful thing Ron had ever seen.

“I heard she’s going out with Malfoy,†Seamus told them.

“What?!? Why would she want to go out with that git?†Ron said.

Just at the moment Malfoy stood up and walked over to Charisma; he took hold of her hand and they walked out of the Great Hall. “Ron, are you ok?†Harry asked but Ron just stood up and walked off.

As Ron walked up the stairs to the Griffindor common room, he heard the familiar voice of Malfoy.

“What were you doing talking to that idiot?â€

“Cedric’s my friend,†Ron recognised the voice as Charisma’s.

“If you want to be my girlfriend, you can only talk to the people I allow you to.â€

“But I don’t even want to be your girlfriend!â€

“As long as you don’t want Cedric or your other friends to end up in the hospital wing then you do what I say, do you understand?â€

“What, that you can’t get a girlfriend who actually likes you?†Ron walked up to Malfoy.

“Shut up Weasley.â€

“No.†Ron raised his right hand and punched Malfoy in the face. “Now, leave her alone or you’ll be the one in the hospital wing.†Malfoy looked at Ron in utter shock.

“You know what? You can have her,†Malfoy told Ron and he walked away.

“Thank you so much,†Charisma stepped forward and kissed Ron on the cheek; his ears turned red and he mumbled something which didn’t sound much like English.

“Chazzy are you ok?†Cedric appeared behind them. Charisma ran up to Cedric and kissed him on the lips.

“But I thought you and Malfoy…â€

“There is no me and Malfoy anymore. We can finally be together.†They kissed again. Ron walked off in utter disbelief; he’d just punched Malfoy to impress Charisma, expecting her to call him her hero and fall madly in love with him. When in fact, he just helped Cedric Diggory get the girl of his dreams.