Tom Felton

Angel_Of_Music

TOM!!!

I badly want a Lucius Malfoy wand replica. its so cool with that snakes head handle thingy

c'mon SM. bring on Tom  :wub:  :D  :D

plz i'll beg. and u dont want me 2 beg... coz then i start singing...

:P

Ooooooo Lucius Malfoy wand, omg your not gonna believe this but they have an official replica of Hermiones time turner on ebay somewhere aaaaand they also had one of the ( 500 ) official lucius malfoy replica ( caine ) walking sticks complete with wand in handle that you could pull out on ebay but it was like £200 quid * WANTS * hahahahaaaaa i shoulda asked for that for xmas.

:DB):D:P

on Noble Collection they hav loads of HP & LOTR replica things. i asked my mum 4 a Hermiones Time Turner replica but she said no *sob*

after ive bought my gerbils im gonna save up 4 a LM wand.

u shoukld check it out. im not sure of the addy but i think its

www.noblecollection.com

:D

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOM!!!

I badly want a Lucius Malfoy wand replica. its so cool with that snakes head handle thingy

c'mon SM. bring on Tom  :wub:  :wub:  :D

:P

Ooooooo Lucius Malfoy wand, omg your not gonna believe this but they have an official replica of Hermiones time turner on ebay somewhere aaaaand they also had one of the ( 500 ) official lucius malfoy replica ( caine ) walking sticks complete with wand in handle that you could pull out on ebay but it was like £200 quid * WANTS * hahahahaaaaa i shoulda asked for that for xmas.

:P:o:D:P

on Noble Collection they hav loads of HP & LOTR replica things. i asked my mum 4 a Hermiones Time Turner replica but she said no *sob*

www.noblecollection.com

:D:P Wow lol thnx i was wondering what the addy was to that place, i wanna get a time turner and i want a wand but i'm not sure wich one i want yet though. If the link dont work don't worry i will ask Frosty hahaahaaa

btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

TOM!!!

c'mon SM. bring on Tom  ;)  :D  :D

:angel:

:D:D:D:wub:

www.noblecollection.com

:D:o Wow lol thnx i was wondering what the addy was to that place, i wanna get a time turner and i want a wand but i'm not sure wich one i want yet though. If the link dont work don't worry i will ask Frosty hahaahaaa

:D;):D

thnx u. i had a fab birthday. the cake is deliscious yumm.

i wasnt something 4rm the set sooooo badly. grr. must find a way to get there!!

TOM!!!

c'mon SM. bring on Tom  :wub:  :D  :D

:lol:

:D:wub::D:wub:

www.noblecollection.com

:D:P Wow lol thnx i was wondering what the addy was to that place, i wanna get a time turner and i want a wand but i'm not sure wich one i want yet though. If the link dont work don't worry i will ask Frosty hahaahaaa

:D:lol::D

WELCOME BACK!!!

Hahahaaaaa it's great to have you back * huggles *

im glad you had a fab birthday!! did you save me any

cake?? hahahaaa jk jk :P:D

TOM!!!

c'mon SM. bring on Tom  :D  :D  :D

:huh:

:D:lol::D:huh:

www.noblecollection.com

:D:lol: Wow lol thnx i was wondering what the addy was to that place, i wanna get a time turner and i want a wand but i'm not sure wich one i want yet though. If the link dont work don't worry i will ask Frosty hahaahaaa

WELCOME BACK!!!

cake?? hahahaaa jk jk :P:D

aah thankyou.

of course i saved you cake!!

i toltaly annoyed Nikki by texting her at midnight going

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

TOM!!!

www.noblecollection.com

:D:lol: Wow lol thnx i was wondering what the addy was to that place, i wanna get a time turner and i want a wand but i'm not sure wich one i want yet though. If the link dont work don't worry i will ask Frosty hahaahaaa

WELCOME BACK!!!

cake?? hahahaaa jk jk :P:P

aah thankyou.

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

LMAO !!!!! poor poor girl, someone called me at 3am

the other morning, i was not impressed coz they said nothing then hung up Grrrrrr lol. :D:D:D

TOM!!!

www.noblecollection.com

WELCOME BACK!!!

cake?? hahahaaa jk jk :P:P

aah thankyou.

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

LMAO !!!!! poor poor girl, someone called me at 3am

the other morning, i was not impressed coz they said nothing then hung up Grrrrrr lol. :D:D:D

my best friend has a habbit of texing/calling me at like 5/6am and its annoying

doesnt she realise i dont wake up till 8???

TOM!!

wouldnt mind if he called me at 5am tho!

:firedevil:

Lol i was just going to say the same thing, wouldnt mind

if Tom called at anytime of the day or night Hahahaa

and wooooooooooo i so totally rock 801 posts stunt co-ordinator level Yeehhaaaw !!!!!!!!!!!!!  :wub:  :wub:  :D

lucky

i'm a stupid Best Boy. what the hell do they do anyway??

Hahahaaaa Paretha aint that the truth??

he can call us aaaanytime he wants hahaha

and i dunno what a bestboy does Nicole, sorry hahaaa

and wooooooooooo i so totally rock 801 posts stunt co-ordinator level Yeehhaaaw !!!!!!!!!!!!!  :wub:  :D  :D

lucky

anybody famous could call me, anytime, as long as they had something descent to say. otherwise id probably slam the phone down, especially if it was early in the mornin

it was soo funny at C6. caz was tryin 2 take a pic of Devon Murray but he was talkin on his moby and she goes "get of the phone you twazzock" and we started jokin that he'd heard her and kept goin in irish voices "im devon and im a twaz". and anyway it was about 1 o clock and he was walkin around and i goes realy loudly "hey its devon the twazzock" and nikki goes "twazzock looser" and he turned round coz he'd heard us! we just legged it off!

i wanna meet him again so i could say i didnt mean it but it was hillarious at the time tho

:wub:

Edited by Angel_Of_Music

and wooooooooooo i so totally rock 801 posts stunt co-ordinator level Yeehhaaaw !!!!!!!!!!!!!  :wub:  :D  :D

lucky

anybody famous could call me, anytime, as long as they had something descent to say. otherwise id probably slam the phone down, especially if it was early in the mornin

it was soo funny at C6. caz was tryin 2 take a pic of Devon Murray but he was talkin on his moby and she goes "get of the phone you twazzock" and we started jokin that he'd heard her and kept goin in irish voices "im devon and im a twaz". and anyway it was about 1 o clock and he was walkin around and i goes realy loudly "hey its devon the twazzock" and nikki goes "twazzock looser" and he turned round coz he'd heard us! we just legged it off!

i wanna meet him again so i could say i didnt mean it but it was hillarious at the time tho

* Looks shocked *

OMG !!!!! you are sooo rude, get to you room young lady !!!!!!!

YOOOOUR GROUNDED !!!!!! hahahaaaaa no im jking,

ugh a best boy is a boy and he's the best !! lol i dunno

lucky

this is shocking! :wub: detention for you!

and wooooooooooo i so totally rock 801 posts stunt co-ordinator level Yeehhaaaw !!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D  :D  :wub:

lucky

this is shocking! :wub: detention for you!

DETENTION !!!!!!!!!!

for the rest of your life !!!!!!

hahahaaaaaa :wub: