• Bilbo Baggins
    • Frodo Baggins
    • Meriadoc 'Merry' Brandybuck
    • Peregrin 'Pippin' Took
    • Samwise Gamgee
    • Rosie Cotton
    • Everard Proudfoot
    • dont like Hobbits.

aahh. me & matthew_lewis_lover & some others got to go and met him at C6 (like properly meet him, not wait in a que 4 an autogaph). he is soo nice and soo sweet and he smells gorgeous

Really?? woooow thats so cool * jealous * hahahaaaa nah seriously thats amazing, so you got to have like a propper chat with him?? WOW im impressed :firedevil::firedevil::rolleyes:, If you get to meet Tom Felton my god he smells great hahaha.

:lol::firedevil:B):D

aahh. me & matthew_lewis_lover & some others got to go and met him at C6 (like properly meet him, not wait in a que 4 an autogaph). he is soo nice and soo sweet and he smells gorgeous

Really?? woooow thats so cool * jealous * hahahaaaa nah seriously thats amazing, so you got to have like a propper chat with him?? WOW im impressed :firedevil::rolleyes::lol:, If you get to meet Tom Felton my god he smells great hahaha.

B):firedevil::D:P

yeah we met him. he totaly rocked. id love to meet TF. we got 2 meet Sala Baker as well. he was totaly wicked although he almost crushed me when we hugged ;)

he smelled nice but no way as good as BB ;)

:firedevil:

Really?? woooow thats so cool * jealous * hahahaaaa nah seriously thats amazing, so you got to have like a propper chat with him?? WOW im impressed :rolleyes::lol:B), If you get to meet Tom Felton my god he smells great hahaha.

:D:firedevil::P;)

yeah we met him. he totaly rocked. id love to meet TF. we got 2 meet Sala Baker as well. he was totaly wicked although he almost crushed me when we hugged :o

Hahahaaaaa you just gave me the funniest thought, could you imagine we all meet up and go to c7 lol and each time we meet a famouse guy we say " Excuse me??, you wouldnt mind if i sniff you do you?? " Hahahahaaaa ok sorry that was just plain stupid.

:D:firedevil::D

Really?? woooow thats so cool * jealous * hahahaaaa nah seriously thats amazing, so you got to have like a propper chat with him?? WOW im impressed :rolleyes::lol:B), If you get to meet Tom Felton my god he smells great hahaha.

yeah we met him. he totaly rocked. id love to meet TF. we got 2 meet Sala Baker as well. he was totaly wicked although he almost crushed me when we hugged :o

Hahahaaaaa you just gave me the funniest thought, could you imagine we all meet up and go to c7 lol and each time we meet a famouse guy we say " Excuse me??, you wouldnt mind if i sniff you do you?? " Hahahahaaaa ok sorry that was just plain stupid.

dont worry that'd b so funny. OMG i hav a funny story bout sniffin people.

me and sum pals met up 1 day and went 2 pizza hut and lucie suddenly did this realy weird thing with her pizza and it cracked me up, but i was havin a drink at the time so i started choking and the girl next 2 me leaned ova and every1 thout she was gonna help or summat but she just started sniffin my hair coz id just washed it and apparently it smaltnice :o

dont worry that'd b so funny. OMG i hav a funny story bout sniffin people.

me and sum pals met up 1 day and went 2 pizza hut and lucie suddenly did this realy weird thing with her pizza and it cracked me up, but i was havin a drink at the time so i started choking and the girl next 2 me leaned ova and every1 thout she was gonna help or summat but she just started sniffin my hair coz id just washed it and apparently it smaltnice :o

* falls over laughing * so instead of trying to help she sniffs you????? hahahahaaa wow that's crazy. I hope no people randomly sniff me when i walk past. * giggles * i think i might sniff some people now.

dont trust her at all.

OMG i remember her @ my birthday party.

im still having nightmares

* Giggles *

I bet she's not as bad as my mum, omg my mum one time said she could smell this womans B.O and my mum lent over to her asked her what the bad smell was....and then my mum.....SNIFFED HER !! and goes " oh its you " then walked off. I was so embaressed i nearly died. :P:wub: