Christian Coulson

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys!!!

Sorry for interrupting your little chat about T-shirts and uhm… girls and booze? Found the whole conversation quite amusing (My God… 19 pages have I read that much?! :D LOL)

Well… It’s been several months since I last checked the forum and I thought it was about time to see what was going on in here, especially after my friend called me a couple of day ago and said James Masters would be coming to CM7 *bounce bounce*… I truly loved James as Spike in Buffy, one of the only reasons I ever watched it… anyway… The reason why I’m writing now is Christian…

I love that guy, I really do, which is a stupid thing since he’s an actor and I’ll probably never be more to him than a face in the crowd...

It kind of scared me you are all planning to marry him as I always walk around saying the same but seriously, if ever I am to merry someone it will definitely be Christian Coulson. It’s nice to see there are other girls out there who are just as obsessed as me...

My friend and I met him at CM4 in October 2003 but when I first saw he was going to attend the convention I couldn’t care less and had no idea of who he was, of course I’d seen CoS but was so excited about the LotR actors that the others were nothing to them… (I'm a Ringer)

So I turned up on Friday completely unprepared, and got struck by lightening the second this handsome person caught my eye. I remember looking at the big sign above him saying, “Christian Coulson, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets” and then back at the young man sitting laid-back in a chair, smiling, watching people pass by…

Met him 5 times that weekend, it must have been a bit annoying to have the girl-fans running around all the time but he was always polite and very nice to us… First time we just got a photograph taken with him. Later my friend wanted an autograph and I accidentally spoke to him in Danish, which she so kindly made me aware of afterwards... then I wanted an autograph and we went back… every time I came up with a question to ask him it was an excuse for another meeting… I asked him his age and he said he had just turned 25 (I thought he was about 18). My friend told him he looked younger in real life than in CoS and some of the pics we had seen and he answered something like “I was really skinny at that time two years ago. I’m more fit now. I’m growing from a boy to a man…” LOL that nearly killed me. How gorgeous can you get?! :wub:

Same day we went into a store that showed CoS and I really wanted to see the Tom Riddle scene. So I asked some kids if it was okay to fast-forward… just a bit. At first they agreed but then gave me the weirdo-look as I freaked out when he died... that was such a weird feeling, to meet an actor and then watch him (die) on screen... (I was almost in tears) That was my first convention and I quickly found out it wouldn’t be the last…

I’ve been dreaming about meeting him again ever since and next time he’s coming for CM I’ll definitely go! (I live in Denmark… Have to skip school and use a lot of money and time to get to Milton Keynes and so far James isn’t reason enough).

PLEASE! I’d do almost anything if someone could just make Christian come to CM7!

~ Laurinquë

(Lol... God I sound obsessed. Well... uhjm... it was very late when I wrote this and I was a bit hyper)

Hi guys!!!

Sorry for interrupting your little chat about T-shirts and uhm… girls and booze? Found the whole conversation quite amusing (My God… 19 pages have I read that much?! :lol: LOL)

Well… It’s been several months since I last checked the forum and I thought it was about time to see what was going on in here, especially after my friend called me a couple of day ago and said James Masters would be coming to CM7 *bounce bounce*… I truly loved James as Spike in Buffy, one of the only reasons I ever watched it… anyway… The reason why I’m writing now is Christian…

I love that guy, I really do, which is a stupid thing since he’s an actor and I’ll probably never be more to him than a face in the crowd...

It kind of scared me you are all planning to marry him as I always walk around saying the same but seriously, if ever I am to merry someone it will definitely be Christian Coulson. It’s nice to see there are other girls out there who are just as obsessed as me...

My friend and I met him at CM4 in October 2003 but when I first saw he was going to attend the convention I couldn’t care less and had no idea of who he was, of course I’d seen CoS but was so excited about the LotR actors that the others were nothing to them… (I'm a Ringer)

So I turned up on Friday completely unprepared, and got struck by lightening the second this handsome person caught my eye. I remember looking at the big sign above him saying, “Christian Coulson, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets” and then back at the young man sitting laid-back in a chair, smiling, watching people pass by…

Met him 5 times that weekend, it must have been a bit annoying to have the girl-fans running around all the time but he was always polite and very nice to us… First time we just got a photograph taken with him. Later my friend wanted an autograph and I accidentally spoke to him in Danish, which she so kindly made me aware of afterwards... then I wanted an autograph and we went back… every time I came up with a question to ask him it was an excuse for another meeting… I asked him his age and he said he had just turned 25 (I thought he was about 18). My friend told him he looked younger in real life than in CoS and some of the pics we had seen and he answered something like “I was really skinny at that time two years ago. I’m more fit now. I’m growing from a boy to a man…” LOL that nearly killed me. How gorgeous can you get?! :lol:

Same day we went into a store that showed CoS and I really wanted to see the Tom Riddle scene. So I asked some kids if it was okay to fast-forward… just a bit. At first they agreed but then gave me the weirdo-look as I freaked out when he died... that was such a weird feeling, to meet an actor and then watch him (die) on screen... (I was almost in tears) That was my first convention and I quickly found out it wouldn’t be the last…

I’ve been dreaming about meeting him again ever since and next time he’s coming for CM I’ll definitely go! (I live in Denmark… Have to skip school and use a lot of money and time to get to Milton Keynes and so far James isn’t reason enough).

PLEASE! I’d do almost anything if someone could just make Christian come to CM7!

~ Laurinquë

(Lol... God I sound obsessed. Well... uhjm... it was very late when I wrote this and I was a bit hyper)

Hey there,

Lol i just want to welcome you to my thread its sooo good to hear there is another fan out there who feels the same as all of us do lol, well anyway i also met him at c4 and wow oh wow i can tell you that was the best day of my life me and my mates must have gone over to him about 8 times in one day and one time we were there for 45 mins just chatting to him about general stuff haha, anyway he told me it was his birthday so i ran off got him a bday card and a single red rose and gave to him he was so chuffed that he hugged me. Lol well anyway he told me he was going to be 25 and i was like noooooooooo way so he goes " how old would you say " so i go ok look at me then and he did but i had to put my hand under his chin * swoon * to lift his head up abit more to get a better view and i go " i'de say no older than 21 " and he goes " oh wow i really like you " and he hugged me again for like 5 minutes haha it was so embaressing but the best day of my entire life, i saw him on tv last night and i bought the book of that episode so i just want to say and or beg to SM that -------

PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEASE BRING CHRISTIAN BACK, I'M DESPERATE TO GET MY BOOK SIGNED BY HIM AND I WANT TO SEE HIM AGAIN SOOOOO MUCH !!!!!!!!!! SO PLEEEEEEEEEASE hahahaaaaaa

YES BEG AND PLEA PLEEEEEASSSSEE!

Muahahaaaaaaaaaaa Chrstian Coulson for c7

Pleeeeeeeeeeease * gets down on hands & knees to beg *

Please oh please oh please !!!!!!!!

i want him to sign my agatha christie novel !!!

:D:D;)

OMG!!! thats such a good idea.

gonna nick my mums and get him to sign that!!

CHRISTIAN 4 C7

:uhoh:

YES BEG AND PLEA PLEEEEEASSSSEE!

Muahahaaaaaaaaaaa Chrstian Coulson for c7

Pleeeeeeeeeeease * gets down on hands & knees to beg *

Please oh please oh please !!!!!!!!

i want him to sign my agatha christie novel !!!

:D:D;)

OMG!!! thats such a good idea.

gonna nick my mums and get him to sign that!!

CHRISTIAN 4 C7

:uhoh:

Lol sign my book, please * looks on as Christian runs away from her *

Where you going??....no dont run...I WONT HURT YOUUUUUUUU !!!

* chases Christian and gets him to sign it *

Heheheeheeeee YAAAAY !!!

:D:D:D

*daily beg*

Lol nice short and sweet beg :)

Lol. hopefully the message will get through sometime! :firedevil:

if not... we threaten them with a gun!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *slap*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand calm *deep breaths*

:firedevil:

* Picks up rocket launcher *

Hahahahaaaa who said we were joking??

Coz i'm not * aims at SM * lol jk jk

Pleeeeease SM

try your best to get him for c7 !!!!

Pleeeeeeease 1!

pretty please!  :lol:

Please Please Pleeeeease, i want him to sign my

" a murder is announced * Miss Marple Novel.

Pleeeease heheeee :D:lol::D

My mum wont let me get hers signed so im gonna get him to sign by Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets book + any other HP dudes that r there!

Hahahaaaa ok thats cool, im gonna try an do the same with my miss marple book

it had the idea just as i walked out the store and i was like this "

BRILLIANT " really loud and everyone looked at me hahahaaaaaaa

pretty please!  :lol:

Please Please Pleeeeease, i want him to sign my

" a murder is announced * Miss Marple Novel.

Pleeeease heheeee :D:D:D

My mum wont let me get hers signed so im gonna get him to sign by Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets book + any other HP dudes that r there!

Hahahaaaa ok thats cool, im gonna try an do the same with my miss marple book

it had the idea just as i walked out the store and i was like this "

BRILLIANT " really loud and everyone looked at me hahahaaaaaaa

lol! thats reminds me of the thunderpant advert where he goes "GENIUS" relay loud at the end.

i actually know the advert off by heart *blushes*

:lol:

Hahahaaaaaaaaa me and Rupert think alike lol jk jk

Heheheeeeeeeeeee.

CHRISTIAN COULSON FOR C7 PLEEEEEASE !!

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

haa haa haa yeah!!

OMG!! u no that covi we were havvin bout us in Hogwarts... its b sooo funny to see Christian (or Toms) face if we giv em a box of Condoms!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

or if we giv em that stroy!!!!

:angel:

Heheheeeeeeeeeee.

:wub:  :D  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

haa haa haa yeah!!

OMG!! u no that covi we were havvin bout us in Hogwarts... its b sooo funny to see Christian (or Toms) face if we giv em a box of Condoms!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:unsure:

OMG !!!!!!! That's creepy when i went offline me and my mate were joking

that we were going to buy a box of flavoured condoms and give it to him and say " if you want someone to use em on, were available " Hahahaaa

how naughty are we?? Hahahaha

i'de love to see his face hahaaaaaa :D:wub::D

Heheheeeeeeeeeee.

:P  :P  :D  :o  :wub:

haa haa haa yeah!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

B)

:rolleyes:

that we were going to buy a box of flavoured condoms and give it to him and say " if you want someone to use em on, were available " Hahahaaa

i'de love to see his face hahaaaaaa :D:D:D

OMG!!! yeah!!!! that'd b soooooooo funny!!!

my m8 recons that i should go up to TF at the C7 party (if they hav 1 & if he's there) with a pack of condoms and say

"Hey, you left these in my room. oh and buy the way, we managed to break my bed so can i have a cheque to pay for a new one please?"

haahaahaa

that would b funny!!!!! i'd probs get kicked out tho

CHRISTIAN

Heheheeeeeeeeeee.

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

haa haa haa yeah!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:P

i'de love to see his face hahaaaaaa :D:P:D

OMG!!! yeah!!!! that'd b soooooooo funny!!!

my m8 recons that i should go up to TF at the C7 party (if they hav 1 & if he's there) with a pack of condoms and say

"Hey, you left these in my room. oh and buy the way, we managed to break my bed so can i have a cheque to pay for a new one please?"

haahaahaa

that would b funny!!!!! i'd probs get kicked out tho

CHRISTIAN

* Sighs *

that does sound funny,

soz not in a v good mood

:o