callin vixen64 lol

snoopys_linus

Yeah you so should meet Nick again - just get another photo with him or just to chat.

He might well remember you! lol....

I am meeting loads of guests - I am getting lots of autos for different people.....which is great coz I meet the people for nothing! I don't pay - get to meet them, but don't get to keep the auto ;):wub:

I will only get a few auto's - money is tight as always!

Vx :lol:

Well a video camera - now that is a smart idea! I have a big old one but it may be fun to take.

I am meeting a lot of the Star Wars people - so that doesn't particularly interest you I doubt....me neither! lol....I aint as into that as Buffy LOTR etc.

I will decide who to meet when I get there.....see how much cash I have left!

We have mobile numbers don't we.....so when u have a minute in the day we can meet at the info desk or somewhere obvious like that? I will be busy queueing for lots of people, so when I have got tickets for people or a stop for food, I will text u......or u can text me when u r free? I dunno! I'm rambling now! Weird mood tonight! LOL

its alright vicky... my mood well yeah i dont know where it is i feel so out of place its not even funny. but yeah we do have mobiles and if i meets u at the info desk or wherever when ur free to txt me. i'll txt u 2moro to tell u what time we'll be there cause ur going early on the saturday right?

I will be there on Friday early, and Sat and Sun.........leave on Sunday afternoon.

We can meet up sometime hopefully! Sat is way busier unfortunately. The amount of people - it's like loads of ants! The stalls are hell to try and walk around - as far as I remember! lol.