LFCC 2016 Tickets - First Batch on sale now

• Showmasters Admin

The first batch of entry tickets for London Film & Comic Con 2016 will be going on Sale this Sunday from 4pm.

The 2015 event sold out and we are expecting the same to happen again for 2016, so secure you tickets early to avoid disappointment. We are planning another amazing event that will top the 2015 event, with A-List guests and much much more.

London Film & Comic Con gets bigger and better every year, and for the first time we are taking over ALL of Olympia plus we will be open for 3 full days, with a preview evening on the Thursday.

The dates for next year's show are 28th - 31st July, at Olympia, London

We hope to see you all there!

• Like 4

I think I buy my Gold pass only after I´m back from my holiday in Korea and Japan november 21st, can´t charge my credit card with other stuff, and why should I hurry to buy that pass this year you still could buy your gold pass a week before the event, so no stress :)

Going to limit the number of Conventions I attend from now as I have been going to far to many since 2013 so now I'll only go to 2 a Year and pleased to decide that I'll be booking a whole weekend ticket for this one as I gotta feeling the gues list is gonna be huge.