Guest Rescheduled - Laura Vandervoort

• Showmasters Admin

We are sorry to announce that Laura can no longer attend LFCC due to family reasons. But we are happy to tell you that Laura will be attending EMS in October.

Anyone with a photoshoot ticket for Laura will be automatically transferred over to EMS. If you can not make EMS you can get a refund in one of two ways.

1) Bring your ticket with you to LFCC for a refund in person from the sales desk

2) Post your ticket to Showmasters Ltd, PO Box 5773, Milton Keynes. MK10 1AS. Please write your order number on the back of your ticket.

Please make sure you have your actual ticket as order confirmations will not be accepted.

Thanks

Firstly, I want to apologise for my post about the Laura cancellation yesterday, I was upset about the cancellation and vented without thinking, and I agree, it came out quite rude, which was not my intention. I, of course, respect her decision to cancel and the reasons behind it, and I apologise to everyone for venting like that.

Secondly, may I just confirm please, if we have a photoshoot ticket for Laura for LFCC, we simply bring this LFCC ticket with us to EMS and this is accepted automatically, or do we need to exchange it for an EMS one prior to, or at the show?

Thank you

• Like 1

why have refunds become something where we have to either bring it to u at a con or post it at our own risk? why cant we email? not sure what I will do as im not sure i can make EMS due to work. might refund at LFCC and if i can make EMS book again. something to think about.

• Moderators

Firstly, I want to apologise for my post about the Laura cancellation yesterday, I was upset about the cancellation and vented without thinking, and I agree, it came out quite rude, which was not my intention. I, of course, respect her decision to cancel and the reasons behind it, and I apologise to everyone for venting like that.

Secondly, may I just confirm please, if we have a photoshoot ticket for Laura for LFCC, we simply bring this LFCC ticket with us to EMS and this is accepted automatically, or do we need to exchange it for an EMS one prior to, or at the show?

Thank you

It will be valid as it is.

I have a photo ticket for Laura on the Saturday of LFCC , I may only be able to attend EMS on the Sunday, will it still be valid for that day even though I have a Saturday ticket?

Any help would be appreciated :-)

Soooo chuffed she has managed to reschedule :-D

• Moderators

I have a photo ticket for Laura on the Saturday of LFCC , I may only be able to attend EMS on the Sunday, will it still be valid for that day even though I have a Saturday ticket?

Photo tickets from LFCC will be valid on any day of EMS that she has a photoshoot scheduled.

• Moderators

why have refunds become something where we have to either bring it to u at a con or post it at our own risk? why cant we email? not sure what I will do as im not sure i can make EMS due to work. might refund at LFCC and if i can make EMS book again. something to think about.

Refunds for rescheduled guests have to be done this way simply because the tickets will be accepted at the new event. If it was done by email, someone could claim a refund for their photoshoot ticket and then USE said ticket for a photoshoot at EMS.

I'm gutted she isn't coming along, but i hope and pray everything turns out ok for her and her family.

Family should always come first regardless!

I hope that her problem is sorted out quickly for her, and selfishly for me, so she can attend the next show! lol

Can i ask a question?

Can i exchange the ticket for her photoshoot for a different photoshoot of the same value?

Edited by gib

Can i ask a question?

Can i exchange the ticket for her photoshoot for a different photoshoot of the same value?

At the event? No, they would process a refund and then you'd have to use the money to buy a new shoot. If you send it in you'd also get refunded. Swaps are not possible unfortunately.