5 replies to this topic

#1 showmasters

showmasters

Showmasters

• Showmasters Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,112 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:58 AM

We are very pleased to announce our latest author for Eternal Twilight 6 from INDIGO:

KATE HARRISON

Posted Image

Kate is the author of the highly successful Secret Shopper novels for adults. She has worked in television on NEWSROUND and PANORAMA and lives in Brighton - when she's not hanging out on the beach in Barcelona, Spain!

Kate will be in attendance for one day of the show, (SATURDAY) she will be taking part in a 30 minute talk and signing copies of SOUL BEACH; her first YA novel and the first of a gripping new trilogy.

Posted Image

When Alice Forster receives an email from her dead sister she assumes it must be a sick practical joke. Then an invitation arrives to the virtual world of Soul Beach, an idyllic online paradise of sun, sea and sand where Alice can finally talk to her sister again - and discover a new world of friendships, secrets and maybe even love . . . .

But why is Soul Beach only inhabited by the young, the beautiful and the dead? Who really murdered Megan Forster? And could Alice be next?

The first book in an intriguing and compelling trilogy centred around the mystery of Megan Forster's death.

SOUL BEACH is an impressive debut into the YA arena with the page-turning appeal of TWILIGHT and the engaging writing style for which Kate's adult novels are so well known.

Kate will be signing in the main signing hall alongside our Twilight guests from 9am until lunch. There is no charge for an autograph in one of Kate’s books and she will be signing other items as long as you have a copy of SOUL BEACH too. Orion will also be in attendance in the dealer’s hall, so keep your eyes peeled for their table!

Coming Soon - www.kateharrison.com

This is Kate’s first appearance at one of our events so let’s give her a Massive welcome!

info@showmastersevents.com
www.showmastersevents.com
www.massiveevents.co.uk

#2 Holly

Holly

Animator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:21 AM

Yay an author! Thank youu :lol:
Have met:
Supernatural - Misha Collins, Mark Sheppard, Mark Pellegrino, Jim Beaver, Kim Rhodes, James Patrick Stuart, Matt Cohen, Christopher Heyerdahl
The Hunger Games - Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, Josh Hutcherson, Elizabeth Banks
Twilight - ET1/2/3/4/5/6 Peter Facinelli, Kellan Lutz, Ashley Greene, Jamie Campbell Bower, Daniel Cudmore, Michael Welch, Jodelle Ferland...etc etc
Others - Chris Hemsworth

#3 leanne_marie2007

leanne_marie2007

Stunt Co-ordinator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:27 AM

Awesome news - we do love author signings!! I blogged the news :lol:

#4 Sci-fi Jules

Sci-fi Jules

Gaffer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 04:40 PM

Think I'll grab a copy of Soul Beach before October :blink:
Just call me Robert Downey Jr's other wife ;)

#5 Dee75

Dee75

Gaffer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:39 PM

Fab - I loved the author signings at ET4 - thank you.

ET4 - Standard
ET5 - Gold
ET6 - Silver
ET7 - Silver

ET8 - Silver (hopefully)

Have loved EVERY guest I've met so far.
Would love to meet Jackson Rathbone (again), Peter Facinelli, Michael Sheen, Guri Weinberg (gotta love the Guri) and Charlie Bewley again...and again...and again...
Team Bewley all the way.

#6 InYourHonour

InYourHonour

2nd Unit Director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:05 AM

That's pretty cool
Hi all. Hope everyone is grand! I'm Dan, 22 years old, currently studying an MSc in occupational Psychology.
I hope to meet you all soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users