Latest Guest Announcement - Agnieszka Blonska

showmasters

I think you'll find the line is "the angels have the phone box", but I will be doing the same :D

*is annoyed that someone else got the t-shirt printed as well*

Perhaps they are cgi and she just gave the voice...

The angels are mute. The Who Confidential for Blink showed a few people dressed as the angels. Absolutely legendary episode. Stephen Moffatt please !!

I love meeting these sort of people from Doctor Who - the sort of actors who, although their roles are small, they make an impact on the viewer. She may have just been a non-speaking monster, but the Weeping Angels were (in my opinion) THE most terrifying monster from old or new Dr. Who, because of their unnatural movements.

I love meeting these sort of people from Doctor Who - the sort of actors who, although their roles are small, they make an impact on the viewer. She may have just been a non-speaking monster, but the Weeping Angels were (in my opinion) THE most terrifying monster from old or new Dr. Who, because of their unnatural movements.

OooooH I missed this episode, sounds like it was a good one :dance:

:YAHOO:

LLAP :YAHOO:

• 2 weeks later...

Dufresne. The Jedi-chefs printed several for a convention a few months back, I wore mine again at LFCC. So you are not unique just different from ours. It was just something that you had to do cos it was a nod to fandom IMO.

I absolutely agree - as soon as I heard the line, it was crying out to be printed ^_^

For the record, mine is white text on a black shirt ....