LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT: Tony Head

showmasters

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Awesome, I love Tony Head, always lovely....

just wondering... what's the possibilities of a professional photo shoot with him do you reckon? I've got a few over the table ones and I just think it would be nice to have a proper one.

SJ

x

I´d like to make a request: please don´t book him for Friday. There is a James Marsters concert in London on that day and I think a lot of Buffyfans want to do both.

All the more reason to book on Friday then cos not all the "Buffyfans" will be there!:thumbup: He has fans from his other shows too, he has done other things besides Buffy. B)

Aww yay!!! I can't wait to meet him, he's sooooo lush B)

Him & James in one weekend, this is gonna be fab.

More buffy guests will be great too esp Alysson Hannigan if you can (i appreciate its a longshot but she'd be a fab guest)

woot...so looking forward to C11 :thumbup:

I´d like to make a request: please don´t book him for Friday. There is a James Marsters concert in London on that day and I think a lot of Buffyfans want to do both.

All the more reason to book on Friday then cos not all the "Buffyfans" will be there!:blink: He has fans from his other shows too, he has done other things besides Buffy. :P

pfft!:WINCE:

I know, and I love all his work. But there are A LOT of Buffyfans out there. The. best. show. ever.

So it would be a smart thing of Showmaster to keep in mind, but I´m quite certain that they have all ready thought about that. They are smart people.