Latest Sports Guest Announcement - PELE

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

just a heads up on this everyone 20% of the diamond passes have sold out on this already , which is amazing but its not surprising as he is one of the biggest sports guests you can get to meet and this is his only planed meet and greet , so i think we all know that this is a one off opportunity.

just want to warn the fans out that will want to get to meet him.

looking forward to collector mania 24 which is going to live up to its reputation of being an amazing event :-)

Jason

Will you keep us updated on how the passes are selling because if it gets low before i get paid next ill have to start borrowing money

Scotty, like Showmasters post above, they always try to update when tickets are running low but the office is closed at the weekend so they can't update then and if there is a rush on tickets sometimes they simply aren't able to get a message out before they all go. Combined with the low number that they have available for Pele they may sell out very quickly.

They will always try to warn when it's possible though.

• Like 1

A few questions. Will the dual photo shoot be before the signing? Would we be able to pay for an extra photo? As the photo shoot for the Diamond pass is just for Pele, could I upgrade this shoot to the dual?

I would imagine they aim to do the photos before, but there is no guarantee. It is absolutely no problem to buy a Diamond Pass and another photo, or two phototickets. The photoshoot in the Diamond Pass can't be upgraded, sorry.

can i ask question

did pele will let signed with top shirt brazil or not

i read say Please note that Pelé will not sign any replica world cups

Sorry, but I will repeat just to clarify: you want to know if Pele will sign a football Jersey? I am not sure what you mean with Top Shirt.

The only exclusions known so far are listed, and a jersey is no replica World Cup. ;)

• Like 1

Its rare i go straight to the online ordering for tickets when a guest is announced but had to this time as he is simply one of the greatest sportsman of all time. no way i was missing out. I apoligise to the gas and electric company but your bill won't be paid on time this month. I'd rather sit in the dark and freeze than miss Pele.thank you showmasters!

What a fantastic guest announcement!

It is stated that Pele will attend Saturday and Sunday from

11.00 am - 2.00 pm.

Does that mean that the photo shoots are guaranteed to take place no later than 2.00 pm?

I'm asking so that I can plan my travel arrangements accordingly! Thank you :)

It's the weekend, the office people are enjoying their time off. Unless someone by chance checks it is very unlikely there will be another update before Monday.

There is absolutely no way I'd guess when they will sell out. There has never been a guest of Pele's kind at any SM show. It's the end of the month too and people get paid, so there could be a sudden unpredicted jump in sales too.

Awesome work by Showmasters to get Pele to one of these events. Evidence, if it were needed, of how far SM have come & the standing you have achieved in event organising.

I have to admit the Diamond Package price did put me off a little bit, but if last year has taught me anything it's to take opportunities when you can. I'm pretty sure this is the only time Pele will do this type of event & I'm grateful to be given the opportunity to meet him.

Maybe it's an age thing but it seems a long time since I truly got excited about an event. Thanks SM for sparking my interest in the hobby again.

• Like 1

On the Pele page it says that you must arrange your photo time at the time of booking. Have I misread this or misunderstood it, as there was no opportunity to do this. It also says diamond passes will be called in ticket order, which is to be found on the ticket. Where is this. As surely not the really long barcode?

On the Pele page it says that you must arrange your photo time at the time of booking. Have I misread this or misunderstood it, as there was no opportunity to do this. It also says diamond passes will be called in ticket order, which is to be found on the ticket. Where is this. As surely not the really long barcode?

Can you give more info on where it says about picking a time Mr Metro, maybe copy and paste it. I cannot find that anywhere and I've looked at the details on the Eventbrite page as well. It does say that you have to pick your day which is standard, but I can't find any mention of picking a time.

Re the second part of your question, you collect your diamond pass at the event and that has your number on it.

Edited by Raylenth

You don't pick a time. Pele is slightly different than other guests as he is only appearing during a specific time rather than the whole day so they do know what portion of the day the shoots will be held, however photo shoots are dependent on how many tickets have been sold which they will only know when 1) they sell out or 2) just before the event when they will have a good idea on final numbers. This means that you can't pick a time as they simply don't know at the moment how long the session will be. About a week before the event they will publish a photo shoot schedule on here where you can check to see what time it's been scheduled for (Particularly for anyone doing Sunday as he also has the joint shoot to schedule). With diamond pass guests the Diamond pass holders usually go through first though you can go through any time after your ticket has been called whilst the session is still happening.

So rather than officially picking a set time you just go through whilst the relevant session is running. Just make sure you know clearly what time the session ends if you want to go through later and make sure you are in the queue before it finishes as obviously if you arrive when the session is ending you may not get through as they cannot hold the guest waiting for late comers. Hope that helps.

Edited by Raylenth