validation problem

Hi my friend ordered bill paxtons photo shoot for Saturday and forgot to add the 2.50 validation cost. I know that emails can be sent out to pay the extra fee but she's panicing as its for Saturday and worried it wont come through in time and if that's the case what does she do? She ordered it last night. Many thanks

I think in my case they've either not sent out the emails for my 2 outstanding tickets yet or there is an error with the email that has been sent out to me. :no:

Edited by sarzy2

no i ordered them a couple of weeks ago. I have emailed them about it but they are dealing with so many enquiries it is taking days to respond and we only have 4 days until the event..

Edited by sarzy2

Hi I bought 2 tickets for Saturday and I clicked on the validation but it didn't register do u think I've got a chance to get an email so I can pay before Saturday sorry for the inconvenience I know your very busy getting everything ready for the weekend

• Moderators

Hi I bought 2 tickets for Saturday and I clicked on the validation but it didn't register do u think I've got a chance to get an email so I can pay before Saturday sorry for the inconvenience I know your very busy getting everything ready for the weekend

They will definitely be trying to get all these emails out as soon as possible, yes.

• Like 1

They will definitely be trying to get all these emails out as soon as possible, yes.
thanx etmuse I know they will they have done so well this year

Sorry bout this I just checked on the tickets I paid for which doesn't show I paid for it but it says on the ticket I printed that I've agreed that I've added the E-ticket validation on my order I was just wondering if it means I've paid for it?

Sorry bout this I just checked on the tickets I paid for which doesn't show I paid for it but it says on the ticket I printed that I've agreed that I've added the E-ticket validation on my order I was just wondering if it means I've paid for it?

No, there were separate boxes for agreeing and paying. At the bottom of the email with the tickets attached is an invoice that will tell you if you did add it. If you did the total cost will be the tickets plus an extra £2.50

No, there were separate boxes for agreeing and paying. At the bottom of the email with the tickets attached is an invoice that will tell you if you did add it. If you did the total cost will be the tickets plus an extra £2.50
that's what I thought lol just making sure just got to wit for an email then even though I did click the box not to worry obviously I rushed it to quick my bad lol

that's what I thought lol just making sure just got to wit for an email then even though I did click the box not to worry obviously I rushed it to quick my bad lol

What you click to add the the validation isn't strictly speaking a box. It's to the left of the box you click to say that you are ok with the validation says something to the effect of "Click to add E-Validation" and is underlined

What you click to add the the validation isn't strictly speaking a box. It's to the left of the box you click to say that you are ok with the validation says something to the effect of "Click to add E-Validation" and is underlined
it's not a tick box like the other two, but there is a big square there, so technically, it is a box! ;)

it's not a tick box like the other two, but there is a big square there, so technically, it is a box! ;)

Touché :D

• Like 1

Hi just wondering if anyone can help me, to make sure i've got an e ticket for all my orders. some of them have £2.50 on the end of the reference like for example £17.50 for joe the animal photo ticket, but the actual pdf ticket only says the £15.00. so how can I prove that I have an e ticket for that one, is the information already stored in show masters system or something.

but I have bought 2 e-ticket valaditions for £2.50 each for the 2 orders I forgot to click the button on but all the rest have £2.50 on the end.

or would it be best to bring a printout of my orders from the eventbrite account as proof

thanks

Hi just wondering if anyone can help me, to make sure i've got an e ticket for all my orders. some of them have £2.50 on the end of the reference like for example £17.50 for joe the animal photo ticket, but the actual pdf ticket only says the £15.00. so how can I prove that I have an e ticket for that one, is the information already stored in show masters system or something.

but I have bought 2 e-ticket valaditions for £2.50 each for the 2 orders I forgot to click the button on but all the rest have £2.50 on the end.

or would it be best to bring a printout of my orders from the eventbrite account as proof

thanks

It's all done on the computers. As long as you have paid the validation fee for each order then all you will need is the actual tickets and when they are scanned it will know if they are validated or not.

It's only a few days to the event and i have had no email about paying the validation fee for 2 tickets I brought recent. Should I email the shop ?

No, please. They're buried as it is. The e-mails will be sent.

Okay, I'll wait for the emails