• Showmasters Admin

Plans for the official Sherlock Convention are still well under way, but to fill the gap and whet your appetite for what's to come, we are pleased to announce the SHERLOCKED PREVIEW!

SherlockBanner500_zps08583a2b.jpg

On Saturday 12th July, attendees at London Film and Comic Con will be the first to experience a little of the official Sherlock convention. We will be joined by the creators of Sherlock; Steven Moffat, Mark Gatiss and Sue Vertue, who will be taking to the stage to answer your questions on all things Sherlock. But that's not all, they will be signing for a lucky 300 of you who will be randomly selected from the audience. So make sure you get your raffle ticket on the way in.

creators_zps8533ba38.jpg

The SHERLOCKED Preview will be FREE to attend on a first come first served basis, and the autographs will also be FREE!

So head to the Super Stage for 12.45pm on Saturday to collect your free raffle ticket, and get your questions ready for the creators of one of the most popular shows on television.

Adding to the experience, we will have part of the set from 221B on display for you to enjoy. See Sherlock's sofa as well as the infamous wallpaper, complete with bullet holes and smiley face, just a taste of what is to come at the Official Sherlock Convention.

sofa_zpsac6d3fca.jpg

If you need to purchase tickets for LFCC, they can be purchased from the door on the day. More info on prices can be found HERE. If you already have tickets then that is all you need. We hope to see you at the SHERLOCKED preview soon! =)

NOTE: This talk will NOT be ticketed in advance. The hall will be loaded on a first come first served basis. With the raffle ticket for the free signing given out as you enter. Gold will be given the usual priority for seating, but will enter the raffle along with everyone else.

What can be signed: The show will be providing 8x10s or you can get your own item signed should you be luck enough to get one.

• Like 12

I am sure this will be amazing,. but can't make it to LFCC so slightly disappointed no info on the proper event. Still if this is any indication of what that will be like, WOW!

Edited by jcAngel

I don't understand. Is this "Sherlocked preview" not connected to the real 3-day Convention, or is the preview included in those 3 days?

This from what i can see is included in London Film and Comic con on Saturday.

It isn't part of the sherlocked convention...

• Showmasters Admin

I don't understand. Is this "Sherlocked preview" not connected to the real 3-day Convention, or is the preview included in those 3 days?

This is AT LFCC and is a preview to what will be a 3-day event. The 3-day event is not yet finalised so they are putting on this free talk and signing at LFCC to give people an idea of what to expect from the full event.

Awesome! Dunno how the hell I'm fitting all of saturday in anymore, but whoo, something else to try and get in for! Can we just get rid of chairs and squash in as many people as possible to the super stage? xD