Cosplay & Anime Stage Provisional Timetable (Stage 2)

We're pleased to release a provisional timetable for the 2nd stage.

Please note that Stage 1 (TV & Film) and Stage 3 (Comics & Art) timetables are separate. This is Stage 2's content and pertains to cosplay, anime, manga and gaming.

Note: Talks are subject to change.

All talks on Stage 2 are FREE.

SATURDAY

11am Cosplay Modelling & Photography - With Masubi, Stacey and EleaseART.

12pm - Making it Big on Youtube with FlamboyantWreck & KellyJane (Parle)

1pm Begineers Cosplay with KellyJean

2pm Voice-Actors Q&A: Charles Martinet

3pm Cosplay Masquerade

4pm Talent Show

5pm Cosplay Groups Photoshoot (Please email cosplay@animeleague.com to book a 30 minute slot for your group, or ask on the day)

SUNDAY

11am Social Media in Cosplay - Masubi and Stacey

12pm Armor and Prop making - Lisa Marie, Tabitha Lyons (Artyfakes) and Stacey

1pm Cosplay in the Community - Open Discussion about the cosplay community in the UK

2pm Voice-Actors Q&A: Charles Martinet

3pm Cosplay Masquerade

4pm Sewing Construction in Cosplay with Chiquitia

5pm Cosplay Groups Photoshoot (Please email cosplay@animeleague.com to book a 30 minute slot for your group, or ask on the day)

Edited by Animeleague

Love the 2pm Voice-Actors Q&A: Charles Martinet on both days, any chance more could be part of this? You do have another major VA in the gaming world at the event :dance: I'm thinking now I will come for the weekend if you please make sure that the Star Wars talk doesn't clash and have a decent gap between them both then I will shout TAKE MY MONEY and I will make a weekend of it :king:

Love the 2pm Voice-Actors Q&A: Charles Martinet on both days, any chance more could be part of this? You do have another major VA in the gaming world at the event :dance: I'm thinking now I will come for the weekend if you please make sure that the Star Wars talk doesn't clash and have a decent gap between them both then I will shout TAKE MY MONEY and I will make a weekend of it :king:

This is not 100% yet set in stone, so we may be able to add a last minute surprise. Will update if that happens. :)

Please note that all stage 2 talks are FREE.

Edited by Animeleague

Apologies for the cross-posting, but I asked this on another thread that has just disappeared down the dead-thread list!

I wanted to ask, please, about the "80% made it yourself and can be judged" versus the "bought some of it and so can only parade without judging": if I adapt an existing item - eg if I get an old t-shirt, dye it and cut it and so on, until it looks how I need it to look, with that be judged as something I've bought or something I've made? Also eg, regular bought bog-standard trousers with stuff added, etc etc. (I am a absolutely terrible sewer but a WORLD CLASS bodger, so tend to adapt stuff I bought from charity shops rather than try and tailor, eg, trousers from scratch.)

Either decision is fine, obviously, but it would be good to know which way it would go.

Apologies for the cross-posting, but I asked this on another thread that has just disappeared down the dead-thread list!

I wanted to ask, please, about the "80% made it yourself and can be judged" versus the "bought some of it and so can only parade without judging": if I adapt an existing item - eg if I get an old t-shirt, dye it and cut it and so on, until it looks how I need it to look, with that be judged as something I've bought or something I've made? Also eg, regular bought bog-standard trousers with stuff added, etc etc. (I am a absolutely terrible sewer but a WORLD CLASS bodger, so tend to adapt stuff I bought from charity shops rather than try and tailor, eg, trousers from scratch.)

Either decision is fine, obviously, but it would be good to know which way it would go.

if you email the cosplay people direct you may get an answer quicker.

cosplay@animeleague.com

Do we collect tickets earlier in the day for the Charles talk?

Let me check with Animeleague - but in the past years there was no ticket system in place for the cosplay stage.

There's no tickets for talks on the cosplay stage, just turn up.

And apologies for the delay Jumpyghostface. What you have in mind is perfectly fine, you can buy clothes and adapt them, you don't need to tailor them yourself.