helpful advice for your weekend with us :-)

• Showmasters Admin

Remember at this time most big guest are there on all 3 days to help with some of the lines and if you are going on both days Sat and Sunday then why not get some of these guests on the less busy of the two days the Sunday that way the time you spend will be much less .

VQ tickets will be in place with most of the busy activates so time in lines will be reduced as much as we can for everyone.

but remember Friday and Sunday will be less busy and you should look at doing some of the things you want to do on these days .

buying photo ops on line in advance is a good way to avoid queues on the day also.

Friday is the best day to buy all your photo ops that you want over the weekend in one go , the other days will be busy and we will be on top of the lines as much as we can but buying them on friday will help you avoid these lines.

hope this of help to you

jason

• Like 4

I've been going to LFCC for the past 5 years and every year it gets busier... this year sounds like it will be even more busier so if you can make Fri or Sun I would recommend planning on photoshoots and autos for these days....

• Like 1

I'm a bit gutted that I bought two shoots for Saturday before I knew I could come on Friday, or I'd be doing as much as possible on the Fri. I emailed to ask about swapping before they were despatched but unfortunately never heard back. Either way I'm aiming to do as much as poss on Fri and Sun

• Showmasters Admin

if you bring your tickets along on the day i think they will except them on the friday with out an issue just ask the Pit boss in the red shirt and they will advice and help you as best they can , but it is worth asking as they will try to make it happen for you ok :-)

one other thing changing the days to the saturday would not be posable before anyone else asks , taking the presser of the Saturday is something we are happy to help with thanks everyone .

see you there soon

jason

COMPLETELY unofficial advice from a regular Con-goer that I might as well add to a thread of advice ... :-)

Bring a drink with you!

A big bottle of water is good as the hall is going to be packed and hot and you will want to drink. If you are standing for ages in a queue you are not going to be able to pop off for a drink without losing your place. And a bottle of water can easily be re-filled for free in the bathroom.

Also, given you are going to be spending most of the day on your feet, wear comfortable shoes! Comfort is far more important than style/looks when it comes to a Con. Trust me. :-)

Anyone else got any advice to add ... ? :-D

• Like 2

COMPLETELY unofficial advice from a regular Con-goer that I might as well add to a thread of advice ... :-)

Bring a drink with you!

A big bottle of water is good as the hall is going to be packed and hot and you will want to drink. If you are standing for ages in a queue you are not going to be able to pop off for a drink without losing your place. And a bottle of water can easily be re-filled for free in the bathroom.

Also, given you are going to be spending most of the day on your feet, wear comfortable shoes! Comfort is far more important than style/looks when it comes to a Con. Trust me. :-)

Anyone else got any advice to add ... ? :-D

Bring something to read or talk to people. Standing in line can be incredibly boring, I usually bring a book to a convention and finish it by the time I'm home ^^

• Like 2

Hi can you confirm peter mayhew is there on the friday as on his picture its sat and sun but on guest days and prices its fri,sat,sun as i might only be able to get there on the friday thanks

They are still waiting for confirmation on that.. but my guess is 9

It is definitely 6-9PM. The shop has now been ammended to say this in the Friday 5th July Preview Entry Ticket description :)

Edited by Chantelliosis

How does it work with photo shoots? I've booked mine already and they are numbered - does that mean I get that place in the line?

Thanks

MOTP

Busier photo shoots are called in batches, e.g. 1-100, 1-200. You join the queue after your batch has been called. With smaller photo shoots it is just a case of joining the queue. There is no strict order in either scenario, i.e. ticket 1 is not necessarily first in the queue. Edited by 1of2
  • Like 1

Can't find the closing times for Sat & Sun. Website tickets page just gives entry times.

They still need confirmation for it, but it's 5 and 6. Which one for which day isn't sure yet.

Can't find the closing times for Sat & Sun. Website tickets page just gives entry times.

They still need confirmation for it, but it's 5 and 6. Which one for which day isn't sure yet.

Friday 6-9

Saturday 9-6

Sunday 9-6

It should be showing under the "tickets" tab. My laptop doesn't open the page at the moment. Maybe we're finally on the right track to figure out that empty page problem. ;)

Friday 6-9

Saturday 9-6

Sunday 9-6

It should be showing under the "tickets" tab. My laptop doesn't open the page at the moment. Maybe we're finally on the right track to figure out that empty page problem. ;)

Friday night is showing fine. The rest are showing opening times only. Edited by 1of2