This years LFCC Auction

• Showmasters Admin

every year we hold some auctions a LFCC and this years auction will have some really cool items for sale .

screen used film and TV props , film posters , autographs ,signed scripts, signed canvas and lots more really cool items that are very rare .

all items do not have a reserve so there could be some real bargains to be had so do cheque out the Auction .

if we have the time we will try to put up a list of items on here we have for sale

Jason

This does sound pretty good but I probably wouldn't be able to afford anything! Haha!

It would be nice if you could create a list because it would be beneficial to see what is there in advance so that if there was anything I REALLY wanted, I could try and get the money together.

Are we going to get a list before the event or we just wait for the surprise? :P

It would be good to know what the auction is about in advance but anyway I will come with "two suitcases full of dollars", just in case. :P

People who go on Friday will get a sneak preview at the auction I think.

Are we going to get a list before the event or we just wait for the surprise? :o

It would be good to know what the auction is about in advance but anyway I will come with "two suitcases full of dollars", just in case. :P

People who go on Friday will get a sneak preview at the auction I think.

That's fine. I can wait for 5 days... :P

Got the schedule now and it seems there is no separate BTTF auction, are the BTTF items split across the 2 days or is Saturdays the BTTF orrrr what? ^^

Also any chance of some auction lot previews?:blink: